jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by choof
    xelnya's death arguably doesn't even matter now because you fake-claimed the odd night bulletproof so even if he was here to defend himself, he still would have cc'd and gotten you killed

    granted you might have survived for another day or two but with xel's death we will absolutely 100% lynch a wolf tomorrow

    you better fucking hope that your wolf partner is in the town's collective green pile because if not, your team will lose and it will be solely your fault
    I've been trying to draw a connection to someone based off of interactions, but Zenith was literally the same hostile douche with every player he had dialog with.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by choof
      the only way for you to be cleared as vt right now is if you get nightkilled
      You of all players should know that Blind confirming PR means I'm not dying tonight.

      There are several instances that hint at or more so prove that I am a VT with misconstrued logic; as I'm just having a terrible game and I can admit that.





      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I've been trying to draw a connection to someone based off of interactions, but Zenith was literally the same hostile douche with every player he had dialog with.
        yeah I'm about to do the same
        zenith you better persuade your partner to kill me instead of blind because in the event that I am alive tomorrow morning, I will have torn your iso to fucking shreds and will have your wolf partner

        you are going to lose and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          as I'm just having a terrible game and I can admit that.
          yea no shit you are, we lynched someone and confirmed you as wolf lmao

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Lynching you even as a vt is worth it. You literally killed the game if you're a vt. Or you completely fucked up as wolf.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Hi Xel, sorry Xel. =/
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Storn went complete radio silence on us.
                too busy scheming in wolfchat?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i went to do something else
                  this isn't my life you know.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    please note how i have done this MULTIPLE times yet you need to mention it every time i do.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      please note how i have done this MULTIPLE times yet you need to mention it every time i do.
                      Night phase just started and even if it isn't a good enough reason to call you out on, it is still worth noting to some.





                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        You were pretty gungho on xel mr.
                        then you disappear after he flipped..of course I'm going to bring that up.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Relevant.

                          Also just realized that there is literally no way even with mentally slow turtles that I could be viewed as a VT so I'll concede.

                          Ya got me.





                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Relevant.

                            Also just realized that there is literally no way even with mentally slow turtles that I could be viewed as a VT so I'll concede.

                            Ya got me.
                            lmfao what happened to me being wolf?
                            play with fire and you get fucking burned

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by choof
                              actually no, epiphany
                              blind

                              zenith lost the game for the wolves in his very first twg with a fake-claim
                              while he has grown as a player since then, I believe he is still not to the point where he will fake-claim as a wolf


                              maybe as a vt but he was in the game where I fake-claimed tracker during night to draw the kill with a gambit, so I think that's also likely

                              blind is a wolf in this scenario

                              if he flips green/blue, we kill zenith tomorrow if he does not get nk'd
                              Point out choof you gotta feel dumb as rocks for believing I wouldn't do it again.





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                "I believe is his still"
                                that implies that you have the ability to prove me wrong

                                but this is fucking hilarious, this is the second time in your wolfing history that you lose the game for your team with a fake-claim lmfao maybe you should just stop fake-claiming

                                Comment

                                Working...