jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #406
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    now if i may ask who you think is the most likely pair (perhaps, not most likely wolf)


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #407
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      FG, if storn is red, what would you think about zenith?
      likely green then

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      bottom barkers (I tried to make an alliteration but it didn't really work out).
      bark
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #408
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        hey storn i should be your #2 8)
        this is my town game i promise
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #409
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          hey storn i should be your #2 8)
          this is my town game i promise
          you better not lie! or i will never trust you again, even if your my woof partner in a later game.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #410
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I remember one game in live twg there was a funnygirl role. lol. honestly i don't really have a wolf pair yet. i think that depending on who actually gets lynched today will give a lot of info on the game. i'm most confident about the lynch on either your or zenith as it would give info to the other of you. i think that day 1 will be a lot more definitive on who is a wolf because thats when the game really starts (why today is called d0). fg's started to speak up a lot more, there's some traction developing on mashi, and i expect blind to start talking a lot in d1, and all of that will help decide the other wolf.

            tl;dr you and zenith is w/v, not sure which ones which. d1 will help decide the other wolf tremendously.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #411
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              This page has me in tears hahahaha

              Zen





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #412
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Willing to sacrificirino for the sake of information





                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  what are you, a kamakaze wolf? stop this shit.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Listen hete you little shit, if you haven't noticed from past games, self voting is my meta so deal with it.

                    Don't like it, not my fucking problem. The theories in this page alone is misconstrued.





                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      And I'm back to not liking storn again.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
                        Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
                        Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
                        If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.
                        There are only two Wolves, so if one Wolf is absent while storn was being pressured, then obviously no Wolf is going to defend him.

                        Further, a Wolf announcing that his/her Partner is at L-1 is exactly something you would expect from a Team trying to preserve each member. I don't know why you're saying otherwise. It's fully possible that a Townie would point it out too, naturally, but that's not the major possibility.

                        5. Charles Claythorne: I don't like what you did this game.
                        Tell me what I did.

                        The point about your writing up a new advice list that seemed wolf-sided potentially being a form of wolf communication is something up your alley.
                        This is a new semi-open setup with new strategies. Naturally, I would post a new advice list.
                        The notion that I was trying to Day-talk to my Wolf Partner is pretty silly, frankly, and I'm surprised you're latching onto it. What good could possibly come out of implicitly telling a Wolf Partner that false claim later in the game is okay, when there's a Night topic to discuss the game in?

                        Not to mention that you completely ignore the advice given to the Humans; I clarified specifics about the Town Roles (with the exception of the Odd-Night Bulletproof, as I was fatigued) and explained how to go about the Roles.

                        You have been very passive all game
                        You have had to be prodded before you've posted anything substantial in the thread.
                        Do you mean to say that I'm not passive in general? What do you mean to imply by that anyway? Because if you mean to imply that I'm somehow more passive as a Wolf through meta, then I expect you of all people to expect that to be the exact opposite of my Wolf performance; you've played plenty of live TWGs with me to realise that.

                        The points that you've brought up were not especially contributive,
                        Name which ones rather than speaking in general. Anyone can speak in general.


                        and this may seem biased but the point on me was incredibly weak and a move that you should know I won't seriously react to.
                        I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
                        lol


                        I just wanted to press her originally, but I'm keeping my vote on Funnygurl for the time being.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          YOU listen HERE you little shit. I've self voted myself in live twg. Now before you start calling self voting your meta you better sell two arms and a fuckin leg to self voting. YOU DONT DO SELF VOTING, YOU ARE IT!

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            By the way, the L-1 on storn was controversial and it definitely brought reactions from most players. It served as a huge data point go progress through the rest of the day and if it incriminated me then so fucking be it.

                            Town mentality went 100-0 real quick in the last page and is astounding.





                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Zenith, I think you're Human, but regardless of your Role, voting for yourself generally isn't a good strategy. Even in a situation where everyone is suspicious of you, you need to be relentless and push your own suspicions and keep defending yourself. If it tires you out, so be it, but please try not to vote for yourself if you can help it. It's self-destructive play, both for yourself and your Team.

                              If it's really that ingrained in your meta or something otherwise, then you can continue doing so, but those are my two cents.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                explain how it went from 100 to 0. explain how it was at 100 originally. i don't see how it's not town to say that "if this happens we can get a wolf out of it"

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...