jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    pls do take the reigns maybe we'll win. god knows i wont
    this isn't a good idea.

    yeah i'm gonna stay on mashi for a while
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Haha. The thing that I find interesting about Mashi is that I don't think he'd play like this if he was a wolf. I don't think I've played a forum game with him when he was one, but I'd feel like he'd be a lot more active. But then he might be coasting off of "yeah i'm a vet (noob) so i'm going to led the kiddies play".

      About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Oh, and what exactly is there to note about me being more confident? o;

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          8. blindreper1179: Don't make everyone dislike you. We'll just kill you.
          you know, i was thinking about how i really just wanted to lynch blind, not because he is a wolf, just because i find his play displeasing.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            also, as i mention earlier. FG is right. i am noob. this is only my 3rd game, first "real" D0


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Haha. The thing that I find interesting about Mashi is that I don't think he'd play like this if he was a wolf. I don't think I've played a forum game with him when he was one, but I'd feel like he'd be a lot more active. But then he might be coasting off of "yeah i'm a vet (noob) so i'm going to led the kiddies play".
              His wolf and town playstyles are hard to tell apart really. I'm just always skeptical of him rofl.

              About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?
              It's pretty likely, which is why we should continue to discuss Zenith this phase. I feel like if zenith red -> storn green is very probable too.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                also, as i mention earlier. FG is right. i am noob. this is only my 3rd game, first "real" D0
                Have more confidence in yourself. Nothing wrong with being a newbie. Something that helps me is to say whatever comes to mind. I do it a lot actually. That's why my posts are so scatter-brained.
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Have more confidence in yourself. Nothing wrong with being a newbie. Something that helps me is to say whatever comes to mind. I do it a lot actually. That's why my posts are so scatter-brained.
                  its not a lack of confidence. its just making sure everyone understands what they might see as obvious wolf or something else stupid is just me being new to the game. *cough* *cough*


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    in other news... i have a feeling we might be looking at a zen+xel team if blind flips green (should we lynch him). if not ignore that, but just looking at the banter back and forth on how they should both lynch blind and "waiting for night" on page 19. maybe im looking too far into this, but its a thought.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Hm... I see what you're saying as they've both been kind of... seemingly absent? I doubt that that fact would link them as a team though.

                      FG, if storn is red, what would you think about zenith?

                      Blind, I really hope you're a lot more active should you survive tonight (because I doubt a wolf would choose you as the night kill if you're town) in the next day.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Storn, now that you're kind of here, could you give me your top two town and both your bottom barkers (I tried to make an alliteration but it didn't really work out). Top two town and top two wolves is what I'm asking for.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          hmm... .town is easy, im feeling Choof + maybe FG as top town. and for the ones most likely to turn me into a pie, i would have to go with zen + blind. dont know that they would be wolves together but who knows.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Alrighty, a few questions to follow up with. Why do you have FG so clear? Do you have blind as a wolf simply because of his play style like you mentioned earlier? Why is blind over xel? You had xel in your wolf team earlier iirc.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              Alrighty, a few questions to follow up with. Why do you have FG so clear? Do you have blind as a wolf simply because of his play style like you mentioned earlier? Why is blind over xel? You had xel in your wolf team earlier iirc.
                              i want blind out of here period. i thought the communication earlier might indicate that there was a team. i said "If blind flips green" as in, should i be wrong in thinking he is a wolf, this is an alternate pair.

                              As for FG, idk. i said maybe FG, as in im not sure if i should put FG in top 2. choof i knew which is why i initially said "thats easy" but then i couldn't think of a good 2nd.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                also, i just want blind out of here.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...