jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    *if he flips green

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      rb if xelnya flips green I might try to build a case on you depending on what happens during night

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Yeah I'm risking my completly stealth day phase at eod to save my already doomed partner.
        ggwp
        mvp goes to storn.
        im sorry RB, i've never seen anyone more determined to stop a lynch


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          So killing storn tomorrow then?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            i'd rather kill blind tomorrow when he doens't die in the night phase.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              That is if I don't revenge wolf you for xel
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                So killing storn tomorrow then?
                it would be 2 VTs in a row according to your logic. 4 townies down


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  2v3 at that point. your almost 100% screwed. just have 1 vote on a townie and both woofs insta and win


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Do you even math.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      I know my votes on xel, but for someone reason, I don't know if it's a hit or not, and I want it to be because it's xel, but fuck. It's only a gut thing, don't listen to me on this exact post.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        i'd rather kill blind tomorrow when he doens't die in the night phase.
                        "when?"

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          phones gonna die in a minute so I hope town does the right thing while I'm absent

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Do you even math.
                            yes.
                            2v7 D0 we lynch xel (VT according to you)
                            2v6 N1 wolfs kill someone
                            2v5 D1 you lynch me
                            2v4 N2 wolfs kill someone
                            2v3 D2 2 woofs vs 3 townies


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              yes.
                              2v7 D0 we lynch xel (VT according to you)
                              2v6 N1 wolfs kill someone
                              2v5 D1 you lynch me
                              2v4 N2 wolfs kill someone
                              2v3 D2 2 woofs vs 3 townies
                              I was talking about nightkilling you out of revenge for killing my partner.
                              duh.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                T minus 24 minutes and Xel is at L-1





                                Comment

                                Working...