jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by choof
    zenith I have a few questions for you after you get back

    1 - did you realize that you put storn at L-1?
    2 - if you thought storn was a good vote then why did you pull your vote off him?
    1) I finished the message, and hit "Preview Post" to see if I had missed anything and to read new posts. That's when I saw storn at three and I would be the fourth; though I agree with everyone in that putting someone at potential insta is not beneficial because town loses time to discuss longer.

    2) Purely because everyone yelled at me for sending him into L-1 and then realized how wolfy it seems of me to push him to L-1, though I still want to lynch either him or Xel; the safest lynches at this point.





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      so you consciously put storn at l-1 and pulled a vote off to save yourself, even though you thought that storn was a good vote

      so is that it? zenith/xelnya wolf team?

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by choof
        so you consciously put storn at l-1 and pulled a vote off to save yourself, even though you thought that storn was a good vote

        so is that it? zenith/xelnya wolf team?
        you know what choof. that sounds like a GREAT idea.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I mean whatever floats your boat sure vote Xel or myself; the results will not please you for whatever reason you may think~

          I still have a reads list to form so let me get to it and drop the post.





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I mean whatever floats your boat sure vote Xel or myself; the results will not please you for whatever reason you may think~
            did you mean to include xel in this

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Alright so I got some work done too. Gonna reply now

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              So you believe he wouldn't decide to let the fluff in the thread continue for an easy victory as a Wolf? And that he wouldn't actively be making points against Players and demanding serious posts, when he doesn't need to do so much work as a Wolf?

              Are you suspicious of choof? If so, what has he done that you think is suspicious?
              I'll admit, choof does seem like he's trying to help the town, but I wouldn't put it past him to try to appear productive in order to blend into the crowd. I just don't think it's as much of a town-tell as others are making it out to be.

              I actually didn't like the snippet on Xel too so yeah.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                1)
                I still want to lynch either him or Xel; the safest lynches at this point.
                Can you elaborate on this
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Does blind like do things in TWGs it's been a while since I've actively paid attention to threads.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    1. XelNya - Null, Wolf lean.

                    He started the game of in super shit post mode; as usual Xel does. Though, there are some posts that catch the eye and I am bringing them to light here.

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Not really sure why though, there's no real solid in game argument for me to die today.
                    Does this seem like a wolf or town response to being a focus of a lynch? Choof gave his reasons for why Xel is a safe lynch and at this point it's still right. After that response, he asked how Mashi was a worse lynch than himself which leaves my read at null but then he dragged Storn into the mix of things when he wasn't needed for a focus against Xel.
                    2. danceflashrevo - Town

                    Like I said in an earlier post, I can safely put him as Town for the time being. His reads list contains no wolves however which skepticizes me in a weird way but the overall posting coming from DFR is town orientated. Also seems like he's trying to sheep in a sense; towards several players.
                    3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.

                    Up until now Storn has not contributed to the game whatsoever besides shitposting, getting furious at Blind for a really stupid reason, and now sheeping choof against me because of my L-1 vote on him. If storn is a wolf, Xel isn't a wolf, and visa versa at this point. Also in his reads, he put Xel as a wolf, which is pretty much ground for OMGUS because they have been mentioned as the two safest lynches, and I feel that storn is trying to misdirect the fire towards him to Xel.
                    4. Charles Claythorne - Town

                    The Vet status purely shows with Mashi; he's kept a level head, asked some pivitol questions, and is pretty much the strongest town player in this lineup. If anyone wolf reads Mashi; even if it's based off of his meta, then I'll laugh.
                    5. Funnygurl555 - Null

                    I still really do not like the way she is going about the way the game is being carried out of shitposting; like she wants to stay in the shitposting phase because that's what she is good at. I'm keeping my eyes on her because of her unwillingness to take the game in seriousness in terms of wanting town to progress and lynch the wolves, which she as of right now as no intentions of doing.
                    6. Red Blaster - Null

                    Shitposting in the start but starting to take the game seriously. I liked this post about him though:

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Probably reading too far into it, buuuuuuuut, in the interest of discussion: did mashi end up with a newb wolf partner and that post is his method of daytalking/coaching?

                    Regardless of what he rolls I know mashi always makes these posts, but idk..data points an shiet.
                    Wanting to create a data point with Mashi's posting scores townie points, but not enough to warrant myself actually calling him town. Placing him at null until further notice.
                    7. blindreper1179 - Town

                    For the 7 posts he made; and I'm basing this read purely on his D0 meta, he seems town. All seven posts are all types of things he would say when he is town.
                    8. choof - Town

                    Man what a man, this man knows his shit when it comes to TWG and I've seen him at work live. People who call choof a wolf this game should be investigated because I don't think there is no way he is a wolf. Like me, hates the shitposting meta and wants town to get to work; even though at this point town is just fucking around.

                    That's what I have so far, and the posts after this one will be constantly updated in my reads list.





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      blind is dead weight

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by choof
                        did you mean to include xel in this
                        No I didn't lmao brain is literally melting at this point.

                        @Funny, Storn is a safe lynch because he hasn't provided anything besides a tunnel on me and a sheep on choof to town; making him wolfy FMPOV and therefore constitutes a safe lynch. Xel is also a safe lynch for the reasons choof provided, and if you want me to reiterate then let me know.





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          stop pocketing me

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Why you little shit you

                            <3





                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              1. XelNya - Null, Wolf lean.


                              3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.

                              Up until now Storn has not contributed to the game whatsoever besides shitposting, getting furious at Blind for a really stupid reason.
                              wait.. you think that was me getting mad? lol, far from it. you'll know when im mad. that was more or less me trying to get blind to actually do something.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                also might i add that i'm still new to TWG. this is only my 3rd game mind you. me "not contributing" is me more or less trying to figure out how to play this. i've never actually had a legitimate D0 until now. my first game i joined half way through, and my second game was some noob fake claiming at the beginning of the day and essentially getting lynched for it, so we really didn't need to do much else IMO.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...