jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    danceguy can't handle me, I understand, I'm a lot to take in.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      danceguy can't handle me, I understand, I'm a lot to take in.
      no you just post a lot of white noise as a substitute for actual thought

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        really doubt tgat you ever catch wolves charu

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          V can't handle me, I understand, I'm a lot to take in.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            charu you're like xelnya on the forums but actually someone i would like to meet irl

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              V can't handle me, I understand, I'm a lot to take in.
              i could lynch you with my shoestrings theres nothing to even handle, your ballooned ego could barely lift a mouse off the ground

              anyways storn42

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                who the fuck is storn

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  oh apparently storn has posted a few times itt can you please put an avatar on

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by choof
                    charu you're like xelnya on the forums but actually someone i would like to meet irl
                    I don't know if I should be honored or not?

                    I am of the confused am wrote.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      7. Redsludge
                      Who In L'Actual Fuck Is This

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        i could lynch you with my shoestrings theres nothing to even handle, your ballooned ego could barely lift a mouse off the ground

                        anyways storn42
                        Yo bro big talk from someone with the name V!

                        That's like two sticks and two sticks can always be broken!

                        \ *CLANK* /

                        I broke the V.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          SludgyBloodGoop
                          that gives me the creepy crawlies
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          reuben, how would you actually interpret Charu's quote about being a wolf and not wolfing people? What do you think that means for him in this game, if anything?
                          Please Pete, there isn't enough shitposting yet to warrant serious business


                          I haven't played in a forum twg with Charu yet, but I have poked my head into a few games in which he's played in before. I'm aware of his shenanigans, so at this point, his posts don't lean one way or another for me. Did you by any chance think it means anything?
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I don't know if I should be honored or not?

                            I am of the confused am wrote.
                            you should be honored

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Yo bro big talk from someone with the name V!

                              That's like two sticks and two sticks can always be broken!

                              \ *CLANK* /

                              I broke the V.
                              do you even wishbone

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                charu doesn't wishbone because he's actually the turkey

                                Comment

                                Working...