Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cj_leonine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll submit something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Submissions are still welcome, but they won't be looked at for about another 2 weeks. Zero wants to clean up and see where we are at.

    P.s.
    I've been finished reviews, I just didn't post when Zero told me the deadline atm. Just gonna review them again.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
    I propose a deadline extension due to stagnation of reviews :V
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    me too....and also because MJ died.(still crying )

    Leave a comment:


  • JenovaSephiroth
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I propose a deadline extension due to stagnation of reviews :V

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Guys, reviews are done, but my internet went out about 1 PM CST yesterday (Oni, you were showing me your video about your Finale pass).

    Hopefully my internet comes back (PSP at someone's house ).

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    I'll actually wait until Oni reviews my files as well to see what else needs fixing in my Odyssey file before I touch it again.
    I've been at zeros lately =P

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll actually wait until Oni reviews my files as well to see what else needs fixing in my Odyssey file before I touch it again.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    D=

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Submissions close Friday

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    BLN is gonna be changed, needs more something, its a bit dull.. lol

    Also, SS the files you tagged, because i got none labeled >.> excluding the ones that are done.

    @gnr: rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Ok, sweet--I have all of my files tagged with who stepped them.

    I'll take a look at them early tomorrow morning, since I don't really have too much left--only 3 files?

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    oh yea it is, my bad

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Bleh, I think the gimmicks are fine, but if you want me to get rid of them to be accepted, I'll do so.

    Oni, that's TWO of my files that are undefined. Something wrong with them?
    Hey--just remember Gpop; everyone has different tastes in what they think is right. Chances are something like that might get queued by ~Zero~/Oni because they are a bit more fond of stop/pause gimmicks than I am.

    It was a solid chart, to be honest, I think you should actually wait for the other judges on this one, because you might still get by.

    gnr: Is your file Hora De Verdad? It's not tagged properly and I wasn't sure who it was.

    I think all I have left is BLN and Unborn, and then this Hora De Verdad chart.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    what no rofl

    Leave a comment:

Working...