What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • n0vajin
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 187

    #6541
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I pwned Sephiroth
    FFR Prodigy?
    Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #6542
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I like tatoos! Woo! Oh no! It's winter!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • angelofthedead
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 373

        #6543
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Bottles!!!!~!
        "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

        sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

        Comment

        • callum111
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 88

          #6544
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Originally posted by angelofthedead
          Bottles!!!!~!
          Don't think uhh...ima murderer...uhhh....
          Wild FFR stepping!

          Comment

          • burningeyes88
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 359

            #6545
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ddr for retards
            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            You spelled FFR wrong.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • callum111
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 88

              #6546
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Originally posted by burningeyes88
              ddr for retards
              Splashing for retards
              Wild FFR stepping!

              Comment

              • Magnum13
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 311

                #6547
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Welcome to yoga class
                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                Comment

                • Tenniswrestler
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 299

                  #6548
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  look at this. i bet u dont have one
                  i have no sig

                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #6549
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    who wants to play me in water tennis??? any takers?

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6550
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm hungry, nothing like a good old taste of my son.

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • rel89
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 2046

                        #6551
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Clean up that mess..
                        AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                        Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                        Average: 535.3877
                        Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                        SM/GH3/FFR vids

                        Comment

                        • jchinzilla
                          i like cheese
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2106

                          #6552
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          "im a bunch of colors, thus kind of an inanimate object. i don't know how i am thinking right now."

                          Comment

                          • obie32one
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 906

                            #6553
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Can you get this gum off the end of my tounge??

                            Comment

                            • csoup1414
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 834

                              #6554
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              do you eat tongue?

                              Comment

                              • Tenniswrestler
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 299

                                #6555
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                yeah i tapped them all...
                                i have no sig

                                Comment

                                Working...