What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #6451
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    ballet was never really my strong sport

    EDIT: Ninja'd

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #6452
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Oh noes, TIGER VORE.

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #6453
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ihs o

        Comment

        • Magnum13
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 311

          #6454
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'll teach you not to stand around and do nothing!
          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #6455
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ZABUUU-SAAAAN!!!!! ^w^

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #6456
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              No, just because I'm Japanese anime doesn't mean I'll get naked for you, PERVERT!

              Comment

              • Black Yoshi
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1322

                #6457
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                dude,are u a girl?
                Originally posted by Kairon
                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                :O

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #6458
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I think I'm darkshark

                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #6459
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    hehe yea i DID just get a makeup job!

                    Comment

                    • Black Yoshi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1322

                      #6460
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      i think ur retarded(just kidding)
                      Originally posted by Kairon
                      Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                      HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                      :O

                      Comment

                      • obie32one
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 906

                        #6461
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        i have green hues to my eye

                        Comment

                        • Black Yoshi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1322

                          #6462
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          no they are white
                          Look at ur pic
                          Lol
                          Originally posted by Kairon
                          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                          :O

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #6463
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Eye don't see it.

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #6464
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Damn, that was a little too much pop.

                              I can't wait for mine. I know its going to be funny.

                              Comment

                              • obie32one
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 906

                                #6465
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                GhaWHAT! My volleyball disapeared!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...