What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • callum111
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 88

    #6481
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Originally posted by obie32one
    I get paid 5 dollars a day to do THIS!?!?!
    hmmm...tastes like chicken.
    Wild FFR stepping!

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #6482
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      who says sticks cant dance
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #6483
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        who says ducks can't wear hats?

        Comment

        • burningeyes88
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 359

          #6484
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          who says i cant eat my own children
          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          You spelled FFR wrong.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • callum111
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 88

            #6485
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Originally posted by burningeyes88
            who says i cant eat my own children
            Who says ducks can't splash and fly?
            Wild FFR stepping!

            Comment

            • burningeyes88
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 359

              #6486
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              who says sticks can be retarded
              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              You spelled FFR wrong.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • NarutoFoxDemon
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1181

                #6487
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                wet and wild duckies!

                Comment

                • n0vajin
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 187

                  #6488
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  That girl is ugly.
                  FFR Prodigy?
                  Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #6489
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    too bad i didnt get my face in the picture


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6490
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I am here to reap your homework!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Crashfan3
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2937

                        #6491
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Welcome to hell, I'm death and I'll be your personal assistant for today.

                        EDIT: NINJA'D.

                        @spinal_compression: I'm liek gonna do sum serius hardkor driveway bowling d00d.

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #6492
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          So.. How you doin'?

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #6493
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            damn... i am gonna have 2 clean all of this up
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • NarutoFoxDemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1181

                              #6494
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Stay out of the water!!!

                              Comment

                              • obie32one
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 906

                                #6495
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                my whiskers hurt

                                Comment

                                Working...