What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6436
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Originally posted by Doug31
    I'm going to go hang out with Lyn.
    Ok who's going to date me?
    Corey Taylor: I will
    Sid: I will
    Chris: I will
    133: I will
    Mick Thompson: I will
    Clown: I will
    James: I will
    Joey Jordison: I will
    Shawn: I will
    Last edited by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666; 05-18-2007, 11:39 PM.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #6437
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      ew a rat
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • potter_rocks_out_loud
        Still playing this game!
        • Oct 2005
        • 412

        #6438
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        woo.. i can fly and swim at the same time

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

        You never knew?

        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

        Comment

        • Crashfan3
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 2937

          #6439
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          This cross is SO heavy! >.<

          Comment

          • Lvytn
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 147

            #6440
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            What is your name?
            -One handed Player-


            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #6441
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Do I look good enough?

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • callum111
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 88

                #6442
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Originally posted by spinal_compression
                Do I look good enough?
                "Get away! Don't drink me!"
                Wild FFR stepping!

                Comment

                • kostkaskater
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 780

                  #6443
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #6444
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    FOOOD.

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #6445
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I Am Your Queen!!!!! Bow To Me!!!!!!
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • obie32one
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 906

                        #6446
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        oh yea! AAA on super mario!

                        Comment

                        • dandandandandan1111
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 94

                          #6447
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          munch

                          Comment

                          • All_That_Chaz
                            Supreme Dictator For Life
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 5874

                            #6448
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            y'all can't handle my sauce.
                            Back to "Back to Earth"
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            god dammit chaz
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                            Comment

                            • callum111
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 88

                              #6449
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                              y'all can't handle my sauce.
                              Do these pajamas make my butt look big?
                              Wild FFR stepping!

                              Comment

                              • psychopete
                                Quite electrifying.
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 833

                                #6450
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Ready for the rave!

                                Comment

                                Working...