What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • csoup1414
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 834

    #6526
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    im hypnotising you with my tattoo
    (the girl on the far right is me lol)

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #6527
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      ... Band Geeks ...

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #6528
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ...damn immortal cheerleaders
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6529
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Rubber Ducky: Hey who stole my soap?
          God: It was the robber ducky.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #6530
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Rawr!!!!11

            Comment

            • EskimoCarl
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 317

              #6531
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Ahh the wind is taking up my skirt!


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight


              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6532
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                What am I?

                Comment

                • EskimoCarl
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 317

                  #6533
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  look at my long hair gallop in the wind :P


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight


                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #6534
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Ready for my close-up.

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • kostkaskater
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 780

                      #6535
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Clean up time?

                      Comment

                      • burningeyes88
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 359

                        #6536
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        yummy...newbs
                        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        You spelled FFR wrong.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #6537
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          im yellow


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • lXD
                            L not I
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1398

                            #6538
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            im srsly gunna kill you
                            AAA's - 125+19
                            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                            latest - sound of my dream
                            219 tier points
                            IndexRulz.


                            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                            bifflez yo<3

                            Comment

                            • n0vajin
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 187

                              #6539
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Those girls boobs are so hot.
                              FFR Prodigy?
                              Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


                              Comment

                              • angelofthedead
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 373

                                #6540
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Look at my tatoo.
                                "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                                sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                                Comment

                                Working...