What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #6331
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    "fear me"

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #6332
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      and i black with white stripes or white with black stripes
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #6333
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        i was a photo taken on 05/24/2006

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6334
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Roar, I'm hungry for fish.

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #6335
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Dude, are you okay? Good. We don't eat anything that's already dead.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6336
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Will I ever find the perfect guy?

              Comment

              • Pikachu655
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 203

                #6337
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                dude is he dead or just ****ed up?
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                Cheers,
                Synthlight
                Synth Made a funny!


                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6338
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  When will I get off this thing?

                  Comment

                  • Pikachu655
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 203

                    #6339
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Hey Bob Barker is dieing lets gather around and enjoy the show!
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                    Cheers,
                    Synthlight
                    Synth Made a funny!


                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #6340
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      1. You don't know who they are.
                      2. You don't know their names.
                      3. I bet you've never seen them before.
                      How long do I need to hold this thing?

                      Comment

                      • jchinzilla
                        i like cheese
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2106

                        #6341
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        "so uh...who wants to clean this up?"

                        Comment

                        • powerdown
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 549

                          #6342
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          DUDE! You ran him over?! Ohshi- He still alive!

                          Ur a fuccen ninja Jchin.
                          "Ew, what is that **** on your tounge? Oh wait."

                          RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

                          2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6343
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Holy crap, I forgot my text book. NO!!!

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #6344
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              So umm... Who's actually in the band?

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6345
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Is this a question or is this part of the thread?
                                Yay! My Christmas Ornaments are all over the floor!

                                Comment

                                Working...