What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6751
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm going to add that comment and replace the old one.
    Kiss me one last time . . .

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #6752
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I have a question!

      Ask away...

      Are we gay?

      Yes we are very happy.

      Thought so.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #6753
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Looks like I got drunk last night.

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #6754
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Ring around the rosie, pockets full of posie...

          post below me: I'm no neopet!
          Last edited by bmah; 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #6755
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Neopets, suck the apple juice on the floor.

            Comment

            • JHK
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 55

              #6756
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              lol, gangbang


              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #6757
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                A woman who doesn't know who she is? That woman is me.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #6758
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Hmmm... Is it just me or did someone fart?

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6759
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Oh crap, the Mayans came back. . .

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6760
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm jurs.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #6761
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Lets do it!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #6762
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Dont do drugs.
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #6763
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I am ninja. Now u r c me. Now u r don't.

                            Comment

                            • n0vajin
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 187

                              #6764
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Pay me for you know what
                              FFR Prodigy?
                              Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


                              Comment

                              • marioGP87
                                Shiny Zoroa :')
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 603

                                #6765
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                heh...
                                Originally posted by Kit
                                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                                Comment

                                Working...