What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 15

    #6766
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    damn you peach il prove i can fly!

    Comment

    • marioGP87
      Shiny Zoroa :')
      • Mar 2006
      • 603

      #6767
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Don't Disturb Me!!!!
      Originally posted by Kit
      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #6768
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Mario: "Let's-a-go!"
        Peach: "Hey, wait up!"

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6769
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          *shinx, shinx, shinx* or whatever that pokemon is called rofl.

          Comment

          • Magnum13
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 311

            #6770
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            keep staring, I might do a backflip.............
            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

            Comment

            • simulater10
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 839

              #6771
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              BATTLE!!!

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #6772
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                roll a 13: be DOOMED forever!
                anything else: your safe
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #6773
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  It's a-Me, Mario!

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #6774
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Is it just me or they just ditched me.. <
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • -Live_Free-
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 578

                      #6775
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Yeah!!! I just got some!!!! can you say Lvl up!


                      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                      Average Rank:2,262
                      FC-135+38 skill/token
                      AAA-14+3 skill/token

                      Comment

                      • Black Yoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1322

                        #6776
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        ralalalalalralalalallrlalalalalaaaalalalalalalalalalalaaemoralalalalalralalalallrlalalalalaaaalalalalalalalalalalaa
                        Originally posted by Kairon
                        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                        :O

                        Comment

                        • Ice wolf
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 852

                          #6777
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm humping my own egg so much, that I need to wipe the sweat off my forehead.
                          Reverse for life!




                          ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                          The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                          Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6778
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            The wolf finds food and begins to (Naratar)-Stop saying that! (Wolf).

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6779
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Rawr!!!1

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6780
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Lyndis: Can I go to the bathroom?
                                Mother: No, until you pee your in your dress.

                                Comment

                                Working...