What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6421
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    How do I write with this sword god damn it?

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6422
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm a bunch of scary people.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #6423
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I going to make a new movie, it's called Lucy Liu.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6424
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          What are we?

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #6425
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Yay, I'm japanese.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6426
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              My face is green.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #6427
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                White power, white power!

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #6428
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Another of my faces is red!

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6429
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I have no friends, who wants to be Lyndis friend?

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6430
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      We will all be Lyndis' friends since she is so sexy.

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #6431
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I will be with Slipknot because they are my type, roar.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #6432
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I wonder what this circle thing we're all standing by is?

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6433
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I'm going to join this circle to worship satan.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6434
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm going to go hang out with Lyn.

                              Comment

                              • Magnum13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 311

                                #6435
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                guy in middle: hehehe! they'll never find out I'm really Richard Simmons!

                                edit: ninja'd... for you: hehehe! they'll never find out I'm dating Richard Simmons!
                                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                                Comment

                                Working...