What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • crazydude134
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 86

    #6631
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    the hobo got in my house again

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6632
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm mean, I'm bad, and I score with all the hot ladie . . . Yeah!

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #6633
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        *everyone looking down* "is he dead?" "can we eat him?"

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6634
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          You reedit part of my siggy.
          neo pets attack! wah, we got ourselfess beat up.

          Comment

          • A2_Sauce
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 631

            #6635
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            what is love?
            baby don't hurt me
            don't hurt me
            no more.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6636
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              It's peanut butter wiping time.

              Comment

              • Magnum13
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 311

                #6637
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                hey look, it's a pogo stick...RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6638
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm Zero, I suck like myself.

                  Comment

                  • CPcstrike4
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 3

                    #6639
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    whos going in first...

                    Comment

                    • ieatyourlvllol
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3221

                      #6640
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      This is how I fix computers.

                      Comment

                      • Magnum13
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 311

                        #6641
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        grr
                        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                        Comment

                        • RagedBerserker
                          Hello Kitty
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1296

                          #6642
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          yeah, u know ill own you n00b

                          I'm just an old boy now

                          Comment

                          • kostkaskater
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 780

                            #6643
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            We died cause we were assholes.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6644
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Bite bite bite

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #6645
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                If you look closely at me you can see pixels.
                                ...
                                ...
                                ...
                                ...
                                ...
                                ...
                                Made you look!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...