What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #6691
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    My eye is red.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #6692
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I want it now!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #6693
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Bottles for all!

        Comment

        • MRTL_mrclean17
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 156

          #6694
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          If sex were a bunch of bottles on the floor, I would have quite alot of sex on the floor.
          edit- ninja'd dammit...

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #6695
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I'm as fast as lightning!

            Comment

            • Jaitazelle
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 13

              #6696
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I can kill everybody with my sword!

              Can you feel the heat?

              Comment

              • MRTL_mrclean17
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 156

                #6697
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I wish mrclean would stop looking up my dress.
                edit-happened again!

                Comment

                • Jaitazelle
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 13

                  #6698
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I like to zap people with lightning!

                  Can you feel the heat?

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #6699
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I'm so fast I make lots of noise!

                    Edit: I want to be with Doug tonight.

                    Comment

                    • MRTL_mrclean17
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 156

                      #6700
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      You wish I was a hot dog, don't you?

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #6701
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I wish I had more lightning.

                        Comment

                        • Jaitazelle
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 13

                          #6702
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I wish my skirt wouldn't keep flying up

                          Can you feel the heat?

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #6703
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I wish I were wearing less.

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #6704
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'll show you who's boss around here!

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #6705
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I only need a few more levels to evolve!

                                Comment

                                Working...