What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6736
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Kung Fu! I can do it, it's easy, Ow! I broke myself up.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6737
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I post in this thread too much to have time for any more thoughts.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #6738
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Person: Lyndis
        Lyndis: yeah
        Person: your fired!

        Comment

        • -Live_Free-
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 578

          #6739
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          ok who farted 0_o?


          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
          Average Rank:2,262
          FC-135+38 skill/token
          AAA-14+3 skill/token

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #6740
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Guy: I want to hve sex with you.
            Girl: Get away from me you pervert.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6741
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm dead.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #6742
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm going to show off my skirt.

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #6743
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Ok now that we have finished with the sacrificing of the goat, ummm can we eat it?


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #6744
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Hmm, I too think Doug is cure.

                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #6745
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      One last kiss...

                      ...before we stab each other.

                      edit: ninja'd. And I won't both with another one for you, Doug.

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #6746
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Damnit I glued my feet to the floor!!! >.<
                        Ninja'd was for doug lol


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #6747
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Let's kiss so we can be homo's.

                          Comment

                          • obie32one
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 906

                            #6748
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            we have come to circumsize you

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #6749
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Roar! I'm hungry.

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #6750
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Corey-Ok so umm....whos jumping down there first?
                                Everyone- send the clown all he does in the band is jump around and hit stuff!!!


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...