What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kairi_and_Sora789
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 187

    #6391
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Quack.

    I didn't kill anyone.

    Quack.

    *twitch*

    ~

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #6392
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      ooh i can see down her shirt...but she will never kno
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Ice wolf
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 852

        #6393
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I can swim with a hat on.
        Reverse for life!




        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6394
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Where is my home?

          Comment

          • -Live_Free-
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 578

            #6395
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            dude I think its dead, you killed it!


            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
            Average Rank:2,262
            FC-135+38 skill/token
            AAA-14+3 skill/token

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6396
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Hey let's kiss before we kill ourselves, ok.

              Comment

              • -Live_Free-
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 578

                #6397
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                eww its a bug


                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                Average Rank:2,262
                FC-135+38 skill/token
                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                Comment

                • NarutoFoxDemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1181

                  #6398
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  circle of emo

                  EDIT: Red kisses

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6399
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Why am I an FFR idiot?

                    Comment

                    • burningeyes88
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 359

                      #6400
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      ...lets pee on it
                      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      You spelled FFR wrong.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • NarutoFoxDemon
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1181

                        #6401
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        wet and wild!

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #6402
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm going to sing; ''Popeye the sailorman, living in my garbage can, turned the heater, blew off his weiner, Popeye the sailorman.

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #6403
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            wtf?

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #6404
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              That was for the duck.
                              This is for you; FFR, FFR, I like FFR!

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #6405
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Is that Jason?


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...