What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rade0110
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 1253

    #5041
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm saaaad I can't zip up my paaaaaants boo hoooooooo
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • justom
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 698

      #5042
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Where's Calvin?!
      _

      Comment

      • SulferDragon
        this is a waste of space
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 2668

        #5043
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I thought you said it was going to rain today!!?


        Comment

        • link583
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 244

          #5044
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          (looking at the next icon) An unsuspecting little dog. I shall eat him in one bite.
          Originally posted by kylehaas
          Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
          AAA's: 50+0+4

          Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
          Best: Infection
          Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

          Comment

          • Magnum13
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 311

            #5045
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Chicken!
            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #5046
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Look at how shiny I am!
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • FRANKKK
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1802

                #5047
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                bling bling



                Full combo's: 230
                AAA's: 75
                Latest AAA: Lesson.
                Best AAA: Firestorm.
                GameWhore Clan
                "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                Comment

                • _Ashuku
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 190

                  #5048
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Welcome to "The Moon"
                  LOL!!!

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #5049
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Ugh... I knew I shouldn't have eaten that Tuna Casserole...


                    Comment

                    • solopro
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 448

                      #5050
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I shall burn in the bowels of Hell.
                      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                      AAAs: Nine

                      Unique AAAs: Three

                      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                      Best: Disconnected




                      Comment

                      • KaraokeFever
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 33

                        #5051
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        These boots sooo don't match my outfit


                        Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                        Darlene is like a prestigious MP lobby chatter in the summer of '06. Everyone mentions her name all the time, saying that they miss her, myself included. :] We're glad to have you back.

                        Comment

                        • HiSummoner
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 10

                          #5052
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Now I'll DEFINATELY get all the boys.. See I glow! ^.^


                          Comment

                          • link583
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 244

                            #5053
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            ...and not just a stick, a magical stick. Fear my spells!!!
                            Originally posted by kylehaas
                            Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                            AAA's: 50+0+4

                            Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                            Best: Infection
                            Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                            Comment

                            • KaraokeFever
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 33

                              #5054
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              STFU and let me sleep


                              Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                              Darlene is like a prestigious MP lobby chatter in the summer of '06. Everyone mentions her name all the time, saying that they miss her, myself included. :] We're glad to have you back.

                              Comment

                              • tobias_foxdemon
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 48

                                #5055
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                OMG I have a person inside my head!
                                I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                                If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                                Comment

                                Working...