What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #6661
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    this is how you break your leg
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • Tenniswrestler
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2005
      • 299

      #6662
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      help im drowning......NOT
      i have no sig

      Comment

      • Magnum13
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 311

        #6663
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I will now attempt to hypnotize myself...............aw, man!
        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #6664
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Rupee madness!!!!

          EdiT: Oh noes! Post #6666 thats worse than 666! Ahh!
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 15

            #6665
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            now ju see me! now you dont, now yu see me!, now u dont

            Comment

            • RagedBerserker
              Hello Kitty
              • Sep 2004
              • 1296

              #6666
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              woah, howd my name get next to my face

              I'm just an old boy now

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6667
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm dead.

                Comment

                • burningeyes88
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 359

                  #6668
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  i hope people cant see my panties
                  Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  You spelled FFR wrong.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #6669
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I'm crying! See my right eye?

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6670
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Check me out! I used conditioner!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • obie32one
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 906

                        #6671
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Noo I wasn' parteeeeeeing lasssst niiiight!!!!

                        Comment

                        • Filipino Fighta
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 13

                          #6672
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Oh my god I'm being eatin by my own Mom... Oh god even worst I think I'm adopted and now being eatin by some... Mom.
                          Mess with the best die with the rest.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #6673
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I don't wanna know what's going on with the guy in front of me.

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6674
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I like rolling around all the time.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6675
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Lyndis Power!

                                Comment

                                Working...