What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jaitazelle
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 13

    #6706
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Look deeply into my eyes....
    edit: i wish i were wearing more

    Can you feel the heat?

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6707
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I wish my clothes would disappear, and same with Doug's, and then us both be locked in Doug's bedroom all night long.

      Comment

      • Jaitazelle
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 13

        #6708
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I wish i could stop thinking about these things...

        Can you feel the heat?

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6709
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I wish I could think about these things all day long, and not boring stuff like school related things.

          Comment

          • Magnum13
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 311

            #6710
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I wish I was a mutant fox...?
            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6711
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I wish I were a really cure female.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #6712
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I wish I had more time to adjust the wind in my hair.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6713
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Oh crap, the racoon came into my house again . . .

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #6714
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    what the-!
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • RPGFREAK
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 41

                      #6715
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm sorry, but the princess is not in another castle.

                      Comment

                      • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 15

                        #6716
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        nobody can tell i just farted

                        Comment

                        • marioGP87
                          Shiny Zoroa :')
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 603

                          #6717
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          WTF is Going On Here?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                          Originally posted by Kit
                          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                          Comment

                          • csoup1414
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 834

                            #6718
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Peach...i hope you die!

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #6719
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              no way!!!!! richard simmons is really lay leno in disguise!?
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #6720
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Sigh...

                                WOHA! What was that?

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...