What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
So umm what's your name?
Who are you talking to?
Originally posted by Tasselfootoh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!
Originally posted by TasselfootI do accept sexual favors as bribes.Comment
-
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
im the hottest girl in the world and i want Adam ClausonComment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
All the ladies in the house say HEY-AH! ...
...
Why doesn't anyone like me?
Twilight Sparkle's Ponyville Group
Free Chiptune Streaming Radio!
Thanks justin_ator and megamon88 for making my sig 20% cooler.Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
i..must beg.. for sex..Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@rYou spelled FFR wrong.
Originally posted by ShashakiroYeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.Originally posted by SynthlightI usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.
Cheers,
SynthlightComment
-













Comment