What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hatensuffering
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 8

    #6646
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Lets all scatter around...
    I love Naruto! =P

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #6647
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Hi. I was the one who created this thread.

      Comment

      • Hatensuffering
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 8

        #6648
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Uhm, I'm cute, cute but I bite.
        I love Naruto! =P

        Comment

        • Filipino Fighta
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 13

          #6649
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          My name is Nana and I see FF is here.
          Mess with the best die with the rest.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #6650
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Hey, I don't exist!

            Comment

            • Filipino Fighta
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 13

              #6651
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am superior! Now go fetch me them bananas.
              Mess with the best die with the rest.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #6652
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Hey buddy, turn around.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Filipino Fighta
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 13

                  #6653
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm a bunch of stuff... I myself cannot identify myself.
                  Mess with the best die with the rest.

                  Comment

                  • callum111
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 88

                    #6654
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Originally posted by Filipino Fighta
                    I'm a bunch of stuff... I myself cannot identify myself.
                    Don't look at my bathing please.
                    Wild FFR stepping!

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6655
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm a stick figure.

                      Comment

                      • callum111
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 88

                        #6656
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Originally posted by Doug31
                        I'm a stick figure.
                        Ima fighter
                        Wild FFR stepping!

                        Comment

                        • Magnum13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 311

                          #6657
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          i'ma having a seizure
                          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #6658
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            i'm having a tantrum

                            Comment

                            • bluguerrilla
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3966

                              #6659
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm bored.

                              Comment

                              • callum111
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 88

                                #6660
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                                I'm bored.
                                FEAR MY POLKA DOT UNDERWEAR
                                Wild FFR stepping!

                                Comment

                                Working...