What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6406
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Are you sure we're doing the right thing? Sure, as long as we kiss we'll stop people from being straight.

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #6407
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      circle of LOVE

      Comment

      • -Live_Free-
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 578

        #6408
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ok now "put your right hand in take your right hand out, put your right hand in......."

        that was for slipknot


        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
        Average Rank:2,262
        FC-135+38 skill/token
        AAA-14+3 skill/token

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6409
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Let's kiss so we can be homo showoffs.

          Comment

          • silentwind2
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 150

            #6410
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            sh*t, how'd we get red?
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot

            but, sure. blame me. i'm like canada.


            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6411
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              We're about to fall! Tell my wife I slept with a guy!

              Comment

              • NarutoFoxDemon
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1181

                #6412
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                look what I put MY mask on =)

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6413
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm bored, I'm going to touch Sasuke because he is so cute.

                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #6414
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    hehe lets eat him...

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6415
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm an animal.

                      Comment

                      • NarutoFoxDemon
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1181

                        #6416
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        You can't get this! (what movie is this from?Starts with a B

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #6417
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          My name is Narutard, I'm so stupid that I put a quarter in a pay phone and I waited for candy.

                          Comment

                          • TS_SonicMaster
                            FFR Lolicon
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1257

                            #6418
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            The floor is looking at us.

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #6419
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Yay, I can finally swim!

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #6420
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Fear my magic bubbles!

                                Edit: ninja'd, oh well, not changing it.

                                Comment

                                Working...