What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #5791
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Not funny.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5792
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Kupo! Drycleaning!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • revolutionomega
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2006
        • 2240

        #5793
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        toga? toga...
        TOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
        ahh frat parties...
        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

        Comment

        • ffrrocksya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 285

          #5794
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          go away

          FC's:52
          AAA's:11
          Tokens:18
          Skill Tokens:3

          I play with one hand
          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5795
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            If I make it look like you can read me then you'll think that's what i'm saying. While I am really implying a different meaning.

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • ape0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 195

              #5796
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              making sure that there's no more fresh water in the world

              Comment

              • midnghtraver
                Icarus Moth
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jan 2006
                • 2064

                #5797
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                now, all I have to do is slam into that mail box........****!

                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #5798
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Burn, baby, burn.

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5799
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Kupo! Forums!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #5800
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm keeping these in here so the hobos don't steal them.

                      Comment

                      • ffrrocksya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 285

                        #5801
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        what'you lookin' at foo!

                        FC's:52
                        AAA's:11
                        Tokens:18
                        Skill Tokens:3

                        I play with one hand
                        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #5802
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Hi! Imma have to get something to put here soon... since you can literally read what i'm thinking.

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • ffrrocksya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 285

                            #5803
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Wtf Did They Do This Time?!? >xo

                            FC's:52
                            AAA's:11
                            Tokens:18
                            Skill Tokens:3

                            I play with one hand
                            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                            Comment

                            • goat6707
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 114

                              #5804
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Under construction.

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #5805
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                yeah, I'm kewl. >XD

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...