What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • n0vajin
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 187

    #6511
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I pwn Hector with his axe.
    FFR Prodigy?
    Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6512
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I have a marking on my arm.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #6513
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Where is my pop!?

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6514
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Where are more bottles?

          Comment

          • n0vajin
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 187

            #6515
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Sleep with me
            FFR Prodigy?
            Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6516
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              No, sleep with me!

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #6517
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I slay newbs!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • callum111
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 88

                  #6518
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Originally posted by spinal_compression
                  I slay newbs!
                  oh finnaly...I drunk all 40,925,943 bottles of water. But where is my cookie?
                  Wild FFR stepping!

                  Comment

                  • Black Yoshi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1322

                    #6519
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    AWww me eye liner
                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                    :O

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6520
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Eye wear lots of makeup.

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • csoup1414
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 834

                        #6521
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        the bottle community is going to take over the world
                        muhahahahaha!

                        Comment

                        • callum111
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 88

                          #6522
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Originally posted by csoup1414
                          the bottle community is going to take over the world
                          muhahahahaha!
                          Very right girl: God who farted here?
                          Boy: uhhh....
                          Very left girl: (imagining) More like the dumb geeks.
                          Wild FFR stepping!

                          Comment

                          • Magnum13
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 311

                            #6523
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            seizure!
                            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                            Comment

                            • burningeyes88
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 359

                              #6524
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              i will blind you with green light...sadly that is all i can do
                              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              You spelled FFR wrong.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • n0vajin
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 187

                                #6525
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Hey baby, this isn't water, this is my duckjuice
                                FFR Prodigy?
                                Tier Points: 220 (218 + 2 for 86 AAAs)


                                Comment

                                Working...