What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #6466
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Mommy stop it. I'll phone Children's Aid.

    Look at my hand lol.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #6467
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      woohoo i ove 2 jump 4 no good reason
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #6468
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Crap I wet my pants again.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6469
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I like rolling around.

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #6470
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I slay you!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1120

              #6471
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              56.3/100

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6472
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I went kaboom.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #6473
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm going to hang out with Slipknot.

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #6474
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Fear us!

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #6475
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I had relations with Slipknot
                      666 post, you know what it meens.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #6476
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Rawrrrrrrrrr, we're scarrrrrrrrrry!

                        Comment

                        • Magnum13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 311

                          #6477
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I love me!
                          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6478
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I'm Zero, they call me that because I'm a big fat ZERO!

                            Comment

                            • callum111
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 88

                              #6479
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              I'm Zero, they call me that because I'm a big fat ZERO!
                              Is that a cookie?
                              Wild FFR stepping!

                              Comment

                              • obie32one
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 906

                                #6480
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I get paid 5 dollars a day to do THIS!?!?!

                                Comment

                                Working...