What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monkeygurl123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 17

    #7291
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    (to aurasage)
    yes!!! i love raving!!! must keept going making it look like im spelling things by moving the glow sticks rele rele fast!!!
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I will give you the best reason....

    Because you're a Douchenozzle.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7292
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Cat: Who the hell put that X here?

      Comment

      • WhyCry
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2007
        • 186

        #7293
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        We are so cool!

        Edit: Ninja'd

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #7294
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Pika, Pila.

          Comment

          • monkeygurl123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 17

            #7295
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            if i try hard enough maybe my one ear will b at the same angle as my other.... arg!! it's not working so i'll just stand here looking into oblivion maybe that will work
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I will give you the best reason....

            Because you're a Douchenozzle.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #7296
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm the new X.

              Comment

              • monkeygurl123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 17

                #7297
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                woah.... dude do we really look like that?? if so how'd that happen?!?!?! if we don't then maybe we need to get off the acid and stop looking in the mirror
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I will give you the best reason....

                Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #7298
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm going to eat the X.

                  Comment

                  • monkeygurl123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 17

                    #7299
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    hmmm... what shall we do to this poor child's face...
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I will give you the best reason....

                    Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #7300
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Cat: Must take the X off.

                      Comment

                      • WhyCry
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 186

                        #7301
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Happpy Halloween!

                        Comment

                        • CrashJet555
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 298

                          #7302
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm so horny right now.
                          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                          "Parents always told me
                          That I could be
                          Anyone I wanted to
                          So I became me"

                          Comment

                          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1120

                            #7303
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            wwwwweeeeeeeee!

                            Comment

                            • CrashJet555
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 298

                              #7304
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm gonna tear that silhouette man's throat out
                              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                              "Parents always told me
                              That I could be
                              Anyone I wanted to
                              So I became me"

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7305
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                We're going down!
                                Pilot: I want my mom.

                                Comment

                                Working...