What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thechild
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1642

    #6256
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    This is fun

    Comment

    • WhyCry
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 186

      #6257
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Waiting for the moment to strike...

      Comment

      • Sephiroth28
        Snake Princess
        • Apr 2007
        • 929

        #6258
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Stop moving so I can shoot you!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • thechild
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 1642

          #6259
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          my life sucks...i feel like killing people...
          Last edited by thechild; 05-14-2007, 06:39 PM.

          Comment

          • burningeyes88
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 359

            #6260
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            this is for talking to me in baby talk you little bastard
            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            You spelled FFR wrong.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • alster1
              What is this I don't even
              • Sep 2006
              • 948

              #6261
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              im a member of the ducky army.. dont mess wit me...

              Comment

              • thechild
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 1642

                #6262
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Hah! Ur Face!! Hahaha!!

                Comment

                • alster1
                  What is this I don't even
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 948

                  #6263
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  come on... a little to the left... *BAM!!!* heh heh heh... one doggy down, 5 to go...

                  Comment

                  • thechild
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1642

                    #6264
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    heres anotehr one...

                    ok hes thinking..."**** you!! hahah"

                    Comment

                    • WhyCry
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 186

                      #6265
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Whoops killed my owners

                      Comment

                      • Blue_eyed_jessica
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 103

                        #6266
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I Believe I Can Fly!!!
                        I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                        Comment

                        • -Live_Free-
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 578

                          #6267
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Orly?


                          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                          Average Rank:2,262
                          FC-135+38 skill/token
                          AAA-14+3 skill/token

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #6268
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            wtf wheres my bottle
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #6269
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm the duck police!

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #6270
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                my shiny pearl thingy
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...