What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pikachu655
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 203

    #5731
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    oh so....SHINY!
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

    Cheers,
    Synthlight
    Synth Made a funny!


    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5732
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I got the key! Now what is it for?

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • faramir2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 7

        #5733
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        i drink alot of bottled beverages and am a slob yar yar yar yar yar

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5734
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Mmm... Beer... Yay!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #5735
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Not now, I'm busy!!! 61875.... glug glug glug... 61876.... glug glug glug...
            (lol you have 999 posts ^^)

            Comment

            • xharumoni
              $
              • Apr 2007
              • 581

              #5736
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              This is BS...

              Comment

              • monkeybomb45
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 153

                #5737
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Ahh!! Stop Tickling Me You Invisible Robot!
                sigpic

                Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
                The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
                ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

                ¿?

                Comment

                • jazzmosis
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 521

                  #5738
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Jihad!

                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  <3 Jazzoo.

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5739
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Woo! Par-Tai!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • goat6707
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 114

                      #5740
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      everything is so fuzzy... thats the last time i drink this much

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #5741
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Check me out! Baby!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • FRANKKK
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1802

                          #5742
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          This should probly be cleaned up soon.



                          Full combo's: 230
                          AAA's: 75
                          Latest AAA: Lesson.
                          Best AAA: Firestorm.
                          GameWhore Clan
                          "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5743
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Scary Moon! New anime series!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #5744
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I really need to clean out my room...
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #5745
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                RAWR! I mean... HAPPY!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...