What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1120

    #7231
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    OMG... Look at th sky!

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #7232
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      What animal am I?

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #7233
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        The black dog got back in my house again . . .

        Comment

        • marioGP87
          Shiny Zoroa :')
          • Mar 2006
          • 603

          #7234
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          some guy: OMG!!!
          Micheal Jackson: What?
          some other guy: YOU KILLED A POOR KID BY RAPING IT!!!
          everyone else except for Micheal Jackson: ONOEZ!!!
          Originally posted by Kit
          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

          Comment

          • ChrisPA17
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1

            #7235
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            come witha me, Peach, to mya secret dungeon where I keep the HOT chicks!

            Comment

            • monkeygurl123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 17

              #7236
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              ha!! if i just keep moving those stupid gits harry and ron won't b able to bother me anymore!!!! bwahaha... *clears throat*
              Last edited by monkeygurl123; 06-2-2007, 07:58 AM.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I will give you the best reason....

              Because you're a Douchenozzle.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #7237
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Stolen!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • monkeygurl123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 17

                  #7238
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  did my bottle collection just come to life and have a party right before i woke up???
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I will give you the best reason....

                  Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  You need to keep pushing the q-tip further into your ear...that's how you know it'll get clean.

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #7239
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Cat: Hehe..., now I'm the new x blocker. Hehe
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #7240
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Rape peach!

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #7241
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        If we combine our powers we might make a half descent song for once...

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #7242
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          If I make a mess god will send me to hell.

                          Comment

                          • Orch_Dork
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 102

                            #7243
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Hmmm, is it alive... try kicking it!
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I will give you the best reason....

                            Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                            All in favor of my REALLY good reason say: DOUCHENOZZLE!

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            lol

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #7244
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              omg balloon....its gonna go P0p if I don't take my PilL$ -twitch-


                              Try out my new forum game http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=69623


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7245
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Lets go hang out with Corey, ok.

                                Comment

                                Working...