What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #6286
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I knew I should have asked for directions.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • solopro
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 448

      #6287
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Ok, men, on my mark, we attack!
      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
      AAAs: Nine

      Unique AAAs: Three

      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

      Best: Disconnected




      Comment

      • ape0
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 195

        #6288
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        me with my kidnapper, yo!

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6289
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I don't know who I am rofl.

          Comment

          • Ambigrams
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 8

            #6290
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Maybe I should've gone to a place where it was less windy...

            Comment

            • All_That_Chaz
              Supreme Dictator For Life
              • Apr 2004
              • 5874

              #6291
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Well, you want it to say, "I'd hit it!"

              but i think that was an oldschool snickers commercial.
              Back to "Back to Earth"
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              dammit chaz
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              god dammit chaz
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

              Comment

              • ape0
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 195

                #6292
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I <3 Vault!

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #6293
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I <3 Prozac!
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • Blue_eyed_jessica
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 103

                    #6294
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Schools out for summer!!!!!!
                    I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #6295
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Y'know what... f*** you. Just... just f*** you. Now bring me food.

                      Comment

                      • link583
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 244

                        #6296
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Would you like some tea?
                        Originally posted by kylehaas
                        Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                        AAA's: 50+0+4

                        Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                        Best: Infection
                        Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                        Comment

                        • burningeyes88
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 359

                          #6297
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          they think its a messed up coffee sign but it is really a strip club
                          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                          You spelled FFR wrong.

                          Originally posted by Shashakiro
                          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • mankodechu
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1

                            #6298
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            ritalin is for chumps!

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #6299
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'll kill them all! AHAHA!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Magnum13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 311

                                #6300
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                untangle-able wires made out of bottles, INGENIOUS!
                                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                                Comment

                                Working...