What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rel89
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 2046

    #6271
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Shabam!!
    I'll splash you whenever I want!
    AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
    Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
    Average: 535.3877
    Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

    SM/GH3/FFR vids

    Comment

    • x_Dragun_x
      So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
      • Oct 2006
      • 699

      #6272
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      the grudge v3
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
      ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

      Comment

      • Blue_eyed_jessica
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 103

        #6273
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        those were some strong hotwings!!!
        Last edited by Blue_eyed_jessica; 05-14-2007, 07:28 PM. Reason: grrr
        I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

        Comment

        • Adamaja456
          Absurd
          • Dec 2006
          • 6433

          #6274
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          im about to throw up


          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

          Comment

          • Blue_eyed_jessica
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 103

            #6275
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I told you before not to come to my throne! Now you shall pay!
            I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #6276
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I need to take a crap.

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Magnum13
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 311

                #6277
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                (ugh! I always have to come up with something for this one!!!!) um...why is all the soda gone? *walks outside and wold is frozen in time* oh, that's why...
                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                Comment

                • justom
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 698

                  #6278
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  "Powerrrr STRIKE!"
                  _

                  Comment

                  • Shashmakito
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 432

                    #6279
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I need some vagina.
                    Originally posted by customstuff
                    You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                    Originally posted by ToshX
                    you are avatar

                    I am maid

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6280
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Ballin'!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • burningeyes88
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 359

                        #6281
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        have to pee... so bad but... trying to AAA... vertex BETAvrofl(unAAAable for all the newbs out there)
                        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        You spelled FFR wrong.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #6282
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          They're after me! -sigh- ... It looks like I'm gonna leave 'Nam with some lead in my blood... -turns to face enemy-

                          Comment

                          • Sephiroth28
                            Snake Princess
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 929

                            #6283
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Matbe if I look innocent enough they won't notice the drugs i just stole.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #6284
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              hey, my hair's on fire! oh, well...
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • liltiger3
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 86

                                #6285
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                "HA HA HA! Owned"
                                ______________________________
                                You are Link. Your girlfriend always ends up getting captured or frozen or whatever. Your arch nemesis has many different forms and it confuses you. The land always seems to be in peril no matter how many times you save it. A pixe thing always follows you around lending advice and helping and whatnot. But you dont care. You enjoy beating up demons, monsters, sorcerers, etc. You like being the hero and saving Zelda. Your great with a sword, and a perfect archerer. You can hunt, fish, use powers, etc. You have nothing to complain about.


                                <- Use both of them

                                Comment

                                Working...