That Gunk doesn't count yo man lol god damn it, I'm gonna have to calculate all the acceptable raw scores for you guys aren't I ~_~
And you guys shouldn't give up this early lol, the reqs really aren't as bad as some of you are making it seem (I'm sure most of you are just looking at the anti-PA ones and assuming you can't do it without even trying first)
@Choof, Miraiya doesn't count, BF or better and you got an average ~_~
wait really? isn't a miss like 1.85 goods or something though?
edit: suggestion: put the minimum raw score required for requirements like that so we can just look at that.
That Gunk doesn't count yo man lol god damn it, I'm gonna have to calculate all the acceptable raw scores for you guys aren't I ~_~
And you guys shouldn't give up this early lol, the reqs really aren't as bad as some of you are making it seem (I'm sure most of you are just looking at the anti-PA ones and assuming you can't do it without even trying first)
@Choof, Miraiya doesn't count, BF or better and you got an average ~_~
Ha, dropping out. Originally I was in D3, so I thought I was still in there, I struggled to get the Pure In Asia score, and now I have to do Hajnal and crap like that? lulz, no. And that's ignoring who I was going to be against.
EDIT: Just checked all the requirements for D4, the only one I can do is the Dot Matrix Hero one. I'm out, pce.
Leave a comment: