2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • megamon88
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Only managed to get Pikachu and Bulbasaur so far.



    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Too hard of a division, good luck guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Just gonna start out by saying thank you for putting the fun back into FFR for me These challenges aren't easy for me anymore because of a recent skill drop, but with practice I've been getting closer to where I used to be and maybe even a little better :3 Even when I still had my old skill, I haven't had this much fun playing FFR in quite a long time, so seriously thanks a lot ^_^ Just the ones I got today, will continue to try throughout the round for the other ones:

    Was supposed to be Caterpie but my SS is just of the thread oops






    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Welp I'm done trying Nomina and Hajnal for today, both are ****ing horrible and I threw my keyboard out of rage.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lol this was much easier than I thought it'd be
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    eze, nice la camp score!

    Leave a comment:


  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Are we allowed to convert misses/boos to goods :3 (For pikachu)

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Finally figured out that this song is slightly off sync which is why I was getting random goods.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Rattata



    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Pokemon A and Pokemon B. Idk which they are, but one is one of the types to make it easier to defeat that one guy.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by wildfireskunk
    I get the impression from the OP that having more pokemon might come in useful during later rounds! That caterpie when evolved might be super useful against Koga, maybe.
    wow how did i miss that big bold text in the OP, haha thanks :P

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Pikachu


    Squirtle (****ed up and thought that this was Charmander lmfao)


    Caterpie


    Rattata


    Bulbasaur - You're gay for doing this


    And this is a good time to fix my La Camp :>
    Charmander

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    Oh is there a point in going for the others too? besides for fun and stuff, or is defeating him enough?
    I get the impression from the OP that having more pokemon might come in useful during later rounds! That caterpie when evolved might be super useful against Koga, maybe.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay i beateded rebirth, if only it was at ffr <3

    Bulbasaur


    Caterpie


    Pikachu




    EDIT: oh is there a point in going for the others too? besides for fun and stuff, or is defeating him enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay Pikachu


    Yay Bulbasaur (almost didn't get it lol)


    Yay caterpie...I guess....


    Also argh I really want rattata but this is hard

    Leave a comment:

Working...