and now I'm done. ROUND 4 HYPE!
These two went better than expected, slower speedmods necessary of course.
Yellow Lasers represents the first time ever that my computer has handled the Velocity engine for more than 5 minutes.
The spreadsheet is OFFICIALLY updated. I'll be adding levels of Pokemon next to the x's and a few people's rare candies haven't been distributed to their Pokemon. I realize this and will fix it in good time. I'm just so hungry now and I've been working on this for some time today. :/ Let me know if I missed anything.
Spearow, Diglett, Dugtrio, Bellsprout and Oddish. Since I got D3 in Zak's tourney, I thought I'd try some of the D3 stuff, and I even got Oddish with the D4 req. Go me. (Can not aaa Cia Rave to save my life btw.)
Yeah, and BFing is gonna be a pain. The jacks are annoying as hell, especially the one that's like 20~ notes long... (minor exaggeration) And all the "jumps" aren't really jumps, they're spaced at least 1-2 frames apart most of the time... The whole file is offsync as hell.
Trust me, pika, it's not just the background that screws with your reading. The "jacks" are anything but regularly spaced, which does more for ****ing with your PA than any background will.
Just got 4g on Fly With Me (new best), and I have a blackflag on Victims and Martyrs (just played again and got 4g, lol)... @_@
Yay for getting Drowzee first try even with some derps :3
Not sure if I can do Bundy, my best is 2-0-0-2 and I just got 7 clean. Not sure if I can do Lion's Dance...
First try Yellow Lasers got twice as many goods as averages :< Don't really feel like doing that one...
Lol LoZ Remix, no thanks.
I only have Bulbasaur, I'll trade him for the candies.
Hope the spreadsheet is up soon, it's getting harder to keep track of what I have :P.
Leave a comment: