2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    sent a credit for your troubles~

    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    lol at ekans XD
    and yes! SSSG. i've been wanting to AAA it, this will make me

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Derp, I just dropped 2 goods for a double BF on V & M because I looked at the PA counter... **** me.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Just realized I can upload to this site instead of herpderp photobucket. :')

    Cramming my four candies from last round into Geodude: 12+4+4=20

    Diglett and Spearow gets:



    Everything else is just hilariously derpy...trading away Bulbasaur (by my calculations, level 15, I've got Paras to cover my ass) for two candies. Just ugh, everything else is a bit out of my league.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Are we supposed to be able to see the spreadsheet? it said that I had didn't have permission to view them and I just want to know when to use rare candies.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm

    (mother of god, that dugtrio req...even as BF or better X_X)
    2g or better pleeeeeease *qq* Is it just me or is Bellsprout easy?

    Also, looks like I get to learn to hit averages this round.
    Last edited by pikakirby123; 05-17-2012, 05:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Everything that was capable of evolving evolved, unless you guys wanted to press a button to stop it (in which case let me know in da thread)

    And yeah, trade starters for two more candies, not trade two candies for starters

    Starting on the spreadsheet now, hopefully stuff in future rounds will get pretty nutters without being too confusing after having that up to date

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    To those of us that actually went and caught the level 5 caterpie: With the level up to 12, would that mean we have a Butterfree now? (level 7 -> Metapod, level 10 -> Butterfree)

    Also, let's see if I'm understanding this right: We can trade away one of Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle for an extra two candies, or is it the other way around?

    (mother of god, that dugtrio req...even as BF or better X_X)

    Some other evolution points for you guys to look at (starters evolve at level 16):

    Geodude level 25 = Graveler
    Paras level 24 = Parasect
    Sandshrew level 22 = Sandslash (screw that Ekans)
    Zubat level 22 = Golbat
    Rattata level 20 = Raticate

    Clefairy needs a moon stone and Pikachu needs a thunderstone, haha suckers.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-17-2012, 05:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    BAHAHAHAHA Ekans

    It's funny, I played CIA Rave 2 days ago and got a 3-1-0-0 run because I got nerves in the last 50 notes. 4th 9 has been AAA'd. Will post later with the rest of the Pokemon (when I get them :P ).

    Also, why is access denied to the spreadsheet?

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Also to anyone who caught Ekans during the last round, he managed to escape from you when you were staying at a Pokemon Center overnight! Also you have a sneaking suspicion that he bit you on the weiner before he took off (lol owned)
    ahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Da fuuuuqq SSSG -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    wtf dugtrio lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ROUND 3'S UP!

    Thank you to awein for helping out with the anti-PA reqs~

    Dugtrio's really hard, deal with it (there's seven Pokemon this round to make up for that...might change Dugtrio to BF or better if everyone's struggling)
    edit: changed it to BF or better

    Updating spreadsheet with who's got what sometime tonight~
    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I still can't get Ekans ;_;.. The issue isn't sub-20... the issue if FC-ing

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I worked really hard for that Ekans. Did he go and join Team Rocket or something? Anyways, HYPE FOR ROUND 3

    Leave a comment:

Working...