2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Trade my Bulbasaur for two RCs please.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    First go, blackflagged it on the 1100thish note. Second go, booflagged it on the 1100thish note. Will try again later, cba atm XD

    And that Dugtrio is WAY too hard. I have no idea how anyone is meant to PA files that awful.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Throw the players out of their comfort zone and of course, you'll have whining, bitching and ragequitting. It's nothing new. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • wildfireskunk
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I don't see why people are kicking up such a fuss and even quitting over a few fun anti-PA rounds. Sure some of them are difficult, but you can get by without having to do them if you really have that much against them.

    I think they're fun. A bit of a change from the norm

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Apparently I'll get it sooner rather than later O.o



    Edit: realized I really didn't have to double post that one, oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Welp got 4, Sirius and HELLBEAT are extremely difficult so I might not be able to get them (though sirius is looking possible), Oddish however I think I can catch eventually.

    Also Anti-PA stuff really wasn't that bad this time, nothing like ekans at least.

    Also Rhythm nice Sirius AAA! Considering you can get that though I'm a little bit suprised you can't get witches hat, seems like that would be much easier then sirius. At the very least you should get bellsprout, all you really gotta do for that one is use only the left hand.






    Almost didn't get this one >.<


    Leave a comment:


  • popsicle_3000
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    and sure, get rid of my bulbasaur for 2 candies
    Last edited by popsicle_3000; 05-18-2012, 01:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Thank you Maggie for da updating omg
    I gotchu. :'D Also, let me know when you want the *~special siggies~*

    Leave a comment:


  • EzExZeRo7497
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    mad cuz bad

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Thank you Maggie for da updating omg, I'll double-check to see if you missed anything :')

    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    Dropping out, tired of anti-PA, it's ****ing stupid
    mad cuz bad

    Leave a comment:


  • awein999
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    I have to say, I actually like the Anti-PA reqs (except Ekans because **** you). As jgano said, it adds some variety to it and it actually helps me practice my timing. For instance, the anti-PA reqs that require averages really force me to just focus on hitting one frame over and over again. I also think that if it were just PAing songs for the whole tournament that I would get bored. PAing tends to ragebait me, especially when it's something like "BF _____" and then I end up with a 2g run. Anti-PA on the other hand doesn't have things like that happening much (barring OWA's last note choke on YC and all those 31 av Excite Bike runs )
    Good to see some positive thinking about this. (also from jgano as well)

    And we purposely tried to make the anti pa this round not too insanely hard to encourage people to try. It's not meant to be omg insanely difficult (maybe except for the yoshi's cookie one).

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I have to say, I actually like the Anti-PA reqs (except Ekans because **** you). As jgano said, it adds some variety to it and it actually helps me practice my timing. For instance, the anti-PA reqs that require averages really force me to just focus on hitting one frame over and over again. I also think that if it were just PAing songs for the whole tournament that I would get bored. PAing tends to ragebait me, especially when it's something like "BF _____" and then I end up with a 2g run. Anti-PA on the other hand doesn't have things like that happening much (barring OWA's last note choke on YC and all those 31 av Excite Bike runs )

    Leave a comment:


  • DarknessXoXLight
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    It's silly for people to be dropping out because of the anti-PA challenges. You can work around those, especially now that it's a few rounds later you can survive without doing those. But whatever~*~*

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Drowzee:


    Diglett:


    Spearow:


    Bellsprout:



    I think I am gonna trade in my Bulbasaur for the rare candies, seeing as I now have a stronger Grass pokemon. I'll try for the other Pokemon later, except Dugtrio. I seriously doubt I can BF HELLBEAT; I have a 2g run on it and that was just a total fluke.

    Also, about the anti-PA reqs, I personally think it adds some variety to this tourney. Besides, you don't HAVE to do those reqs.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm not dropping out, but I gotta say, I'm not a fan of all the Anti-PA. You should leave that for side-games.

    Leave a comment:

Working...