TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #361
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Funnygurl

    Hey. Got a Skype account? If you don't, we can talk through PM.

    But meanwhile, have a vote on you.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #362
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Riotpolice, a penny for your thoughts?

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #363
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        @dance just replying to your request...

        Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this: If there are enough votes on James, ie. like 4+, I'll just throw my vote on top of him just because he has a caustic attitude towards this game. That attitude towards the game, Sandbagger or not, is just not worth my time.


        Moving on, I wanna see some other players like funnygirl who hasn't really said anything except for a few sparing comments here and there (217) and some pretty basic thought-adding analysis (231).

        Funny, I want to point out that votes like this: (257) are very sketchy. It might be just my personal preference, but I like a true vote that has substance behind it, I like a vote that is like a 1,000lbs slab of concrete weighing in on that persons chest and won't be moved for any reason (unless there are shenanigans like on D1). I want to see you make a vote like that, something that will not move for any reason whatsoever. I don't care who it's on, hell I don't even care if it's on me! Just give me some concrete evidence as to why you're voting for someone and I'll be content as a cucumber.

        Plus I just want to hear more from you and your thoughts, don't leave me hangin'!
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #364
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Sorry I haven't been posting. I mentioned to a couple people yesterday, but I'm babysitting two dogs at my house, and coming home from school, I found shit literally all over my basement. Seven shits. SEVEN. They poop literally immediately after going back inside. But yea my basement is a toxic wasteland right now and my desktop is down there. -.-

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #365
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            Sorry I haven't been posting. I mentioned to a couple people yesterday, but I'm babysitting two dogs at my house, and coming home from school, I found shit literally all over my basement. Seven shits. SEVEN. They poop literally immediately after going back inside. But yea my basement is a toxic wasteland right now and my desktop is down there. -.-
            Ouch. That sucks x:

            Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this: If there are enough votes on James, ie. like 4+, I'll just throw my vote on top of him just because he has a caustic attitude towards this game. That attitude towards the game, Sandbagger or not, is just not worth my time.
            On that topic, do you really want to know why I have a caustic attitude towards this game? If I tell you, and basically everyone else in here, will you guys back off of me?
            bananas


            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #366
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              probably not, as that wouldn't make you look less wolfy

              would you mind elaborating on your pntballa read beyond "gut" please?

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #367
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Moving on, I wanna see some other players like funnygirl who hasn't really said anything except for a few sparing comments here and there (217) and some pretty basic thought-adding analysis (231).

                Funny, I want to point out that votes like this: (257) are very sketchy. It might be just my personal preference, but I like a true vote that has substance behind it, I like a vote that is like a 1,000lbs slab of concrete weighing in on that persons chest and won't be moved for any reason (unless there are shenanigans like on D1). I want to see you make a vote like that, something that will not move for any reason whatsoever. I don't care who it's on, hell I don't even care if it's on me! Just give me some concrete evidence as to why you're voting for someone and I'll be content as a cucumber.

                Plus I just want to hear more from you and your thoughts, don't leave me hangin'!
                Alright, I'll try. We have more stuff to go on today, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

                And

                Originally posted by Krauthammer
                Funnygurl

                Hey. Got a Skype account? If you don't, we can talk through PM.

                But meanwhile, have a vote on you.
                Yep, I have one. I'll PM you my username.
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  @dance just replying to your request...

                  Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this... (Post about suspicion on Funny after)
                  This is... interesting. Because I recall you saying this in the thread about James.

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  For this exact reason, I am very hesitant on voting for him. This may be what the wolves want, and this could easily be lead into a mislynch so that we don't lynch one of the wolves. I don't like the feeling of voting for James, it's just way too damn easy for us to bandwagon on him just because of his noisy posting.

                  Then again, I could be wrong and we are looking at a really bad wolf with shitty posting...
                  You never were on Jame's case about this. And what do you mean do it for you? We pretty much did day 1. There's not much to beat right here, it's going to be the same argument from before.

                  Now you're saying if there's enough votes you're just going to vote him? What's the deal now, what made you reconsider? I sure as heck didn't see anything reconsidered from you in your posts.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Originally posted by Riotpolice
                    nojk, I'm going to stick back with funny.

                    but seriously, what the fuck?? Again with the last minute bullshit....
                    Oh, lets not forget about this, even with the heat of the moment, us going for James and then suddenly going to Xiz, you, for some reason, still thought it be a good choice to go after Funny still.

                    Even if this was a mis-read by you as you said, this doesn't change that you were REFUSING to vote for James.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Charu, I don't understand the point you're trying to make against me. Could you elaborate please?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Sure.

                        Throughout day 1, you were seemingly interested in Funnygurl, which there's nothing odd about this. However, even with how James was posting, people questioning him, and just all in all making himself the biggest target in the world to either be used by the wolves or is a wolf so we can never be sure about him, you claimed that you just couldn't put down the vote for him.

                        The way he's posting, the way he's making him suspicious, the way he's going at it in general is not helping the humans AT ALL. I would love him to explain why he has been doing this, but for the most part, it's really not benificial for the humans. Regardless if he's a player or a sandbagger.

                        But okay, cool, I understand you didn't want to touch him because you wanted FunnyGurl, alright, cool cool cool.

                        But then, the day phase was ending, you're still being "hesitant" to switch votes, thinking he's something else and not wanting him gone even though multiple people have stated what he's doing is not benificial even if he was a green. Then suddenly, OH SHIT, some evidence (which was just hot air, but that's not the point here), you 'misread' and thought, "oh man... BUT I'M STILL GOT YA FUNNY, HAHA, YEAH!"

                        You still ignored James, and then once you understood, you switched to Xiz who happened to be green and THEN YOU SAY HE COULD BE MW GUYS.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Sure.

                          Throughout day 1, you were seemingly interested in Funnygurl, which there's nothing odd about this. However, even with how James was posting, people questioning him, and just all in all making himself the biggest target in the world to either be used by the wolves or is a wolf so we can never be sure about him, you claimed that you just couldn't put down the vote for him.

                          The way he's posting, the way he's making him suspicious, the way he's going at it in general is not helping the humans AT ALL. I would love him to explain why he has been doing this, but for the most part, it's really not benificial for the humans. Regardless if he's a player or a sandbagger.

                          But okay, cool, I understand you didn't want to touch him because you wanted FunnyGurl, alright, cool cool cool.

                          But then, the day phase was ending, you're still being "hesitant" to switch votes, thinking he's something else and not wanting him gone even though multiple people have stated what he's doing is not benificial even if he was a green. Then suddenly, OH SHIT, some evidence (which was just hot air, but that's not the point here), you 'misread' and thought, "oh man... BUT I'M STILL GOT YA FUNNY, HAHA, YEAH!"

                          You still ignored James, and then once you understood, you switched to Xiz who happened to be green and THEN YOU SAY HE COULD BE MW GUYS.
                          Thanks for elaborating, this makes more sense.

                          At the end of the day phase, I still didn't want to vote for James for two reasons:

                          1. Because I didn't wanna be caught looking like I was jumping on the bandwagon. That was an easy tactic that I used back in last game when I was a wolf, so I didn't want to fall back to that similar pattern and then someone like you (with your logic/reasoning skill set) comes along and goes back to digging stuff up from last game and using it against me this game.

                          2. I didn't feel like bandwaggoning on him because I felt it was too easy for us to kill a potential green. Why is he trying to make himself look like a sandbagger really doesn't make any sense but you'd think if he was a real sandbagger, he'd try to hide it a little better....

                          That's pretty much the extent of my motives as far as voting back on D1.

                          As for me voting for funny, once again, I didn't want to be caught bandwaggoning James, hence why I voted back to funny and then back to Xiz when I re-read sunfan's statement properly.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Riot, do you think James is a wolf?

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Sure, albeit a shitty sandbagger, but I think I could put the sandbagger label on him now dance. I think I feel a bit better voting for him, I don't see how it could hurt us (greens/blues) anymore than it has.

                              James May
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                easily swayed aren't you Riotpolice
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...