TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #226
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    I'm the sensor. The reason I haven't come out yet was because I wanted to talk to manti about why he wanted me to wait until the night. Lets (re)start this alliance.

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #227
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      I've talked to both halley and emeraled, and for now I think halley is the more wolfish one.

      Comment

      • Einherjar_04
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 68

        #228
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Changing vote to Emerald,

        because no one believes freakys confession.
        AIM = Jeremy0416
        -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
        -Yes, I am crazy.

        Comment

        • Halleys5thConcerto
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 30

          #229
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Originally posted by emerald000
          Ever thought about actually giving some evidence against me other than "I'm not a wolf?" I think that would be really clever for you to do so. Because if there was as much evidence as you implied there is, there wouldn't be such a debate on who is a wolf. Even myself would want to know what proofs everybody has against me other than the fact I got an orb.
          I think you're missing the point here, emerald. When the debate was going down about my guilt/innocence you were quiet, and we didn't hear a word from you. This isn't a case of "innocent until proven guilty"- I've been trying to prove my innocence for some time now, and therefore leaving you as the choice for the wolf and user of the red orb. There are only two possible choices for the person who used the red orb(assuming that rzr/freaky have told the truth, which it seems like most are doing)- it's between me and you.

          My reasoning is this:
          If I was the wolf it would make no sense for me to red orb seth because it would be suicide. In a game of only three wolves that would make no sense, especially as pnt may have also been a wolf. But emerald had been mostly quiet up until that point, and would have everything to gain by trying to pin the blame on someone who was already under scrutiny. To put the question back to you, emerald, what have you told us that proves anything other than "I'm not a wolf. I have the orb." ?

          The scrutiny of me in the first place was very silly and entirely overblown by Freaky, but I think we've been through that before. We have still to hear why emerald has proven his innocence rather than me proving his guilt.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #230
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            So that was a subtle way to say you couldn't find anything against me? OK fine. Let me tell a couple of points. First, like you said, you had a lot of suspicions on you that could lead to your death. What you had to lose? Nothing. The wolf between us two (you) will die from lynching next day if the human is killed today. And the main character of the blue alliance is a really good target for a kill. You wanted to protect the other wolf(ves) by killing the one that could discover one of your teammates.

            Let's now get down to me. You are telling I was quiet for a day. Yes, I was. I wasn't even home. But tell what is the link between my level of activity and if I'm a wolf or not. I hadn't even bring that argument for my defense so that furthermore proves you really don't know how to defend yourself or to attack me.

            Also, don't be ready to join a bandwagon. The wolves might be ready to lure you in. Check carefully who votes for who. Wolves won't vote for their teammates before it will be impossible for them to save him.

            That's about what I can bring to defend myself. I can't say anything more since I have nothing to refute. And halley, nice 10 lines post but all there is in it is: "one of us two is a wolf, im not a wolf because i was suspected, you never defended yourself". Bring some arguments and I'll defend myself. Since then, I'll let you people and you non-people decide of my fate.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #231
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Halley, it's like you're trying to hard to look human.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #232
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Next vote on Halley is insta.

                Also, Dooey coming out as sensor proves freaky/rzr wasn't a wolf who got blue info through pm means. Meaning he's human. Which probably makes pnt a wolf.

                I think we've got 2 down and 1 to go.

                Halley
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  BDN, I see you on invisible mode. Come on AIM so we can talk.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    I believe Manti's vote insta'd halley.

                    As DarkManticore is searching the scene of Argo's murder, he notices someone looking through the window. His face was streaked with blood. Manticore, thinking this might be one of the culprits, raised his crossbow and shot an arrow at the window. DarkManticore rushed out of the house annd gave chase to the dark figure fleeing the bloody scene. The figure winds around houses and buildings, but eventually makes a break for the woods, where DarkManticore has a clear shot at him. He was felled in one shot.

                    A closer look revealed him to be Halleys5thConcerto.
                    -----------------------

                    It is Night 3, and Halleys5thConcerto has been insta-lynched. Night 3 ends at 5PM Saturday. I know, long night, but activity, including my own, is significantly less during final exam season.

                    1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                    2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                    3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                    4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                    5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                    6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                    7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                    8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                    9. argo15 (argo1516)
                    10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                    11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                    12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                    14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                    15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      freakysnots, I can't access AIM right now. I'll have to get to you later. My main concern right now is to keep this game from falling apart completely.

                      rzr is currently banned. I will need a substitue for him.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        guess it's too late for me to vote, but I was going to note that halley told me he didn't use the orb the preivous night phase because he thought he could put it to better use. Emerald, on the other hand, wasn't contacted because he wasn't online.

                        That alone makes halley more of a wolf than emerald.

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Wait, what's this about rzr being banned?

                          Comment

                          • Halleys5thConcerto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 30

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Well, that's all folks!

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              I'm glad one of my blues pulled through for me so I didn't have to waste-sub you (BDN) in
                              to my game.
                              I'll ask GamerShadow if he wants to sub, considering he just died.

                              Comment

                              • GamerShadow
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 2534

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Sorry guys, I am very busy with school. Also, I have played one game, lasting for only one night. You would have no use for me except for a sacrifice if I was human.

                                It was kind of you to offer though.
                                Note to self Finish.

                                Comment

                                Working...