TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #91
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Originally posted by edubardus
    gg, spreading it.
    Fine, tell you what, I won't tell anyone anything anymore. Me and the sensor are just going to not say fuck all. Keep it to myself, Hell, don't bother asking me who to watch or who I did watch, If you're not going to trust me, I'm not going to trust you.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #92
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      you should have said 'freakysnots had an orb along with two other players.'

      no wolves could have the orbs and just kill one of those two players to avoid the extra guard/vigi.

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #93
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        also, you can't just keep everything to yourself =P you'll eventually have to make things public.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #94
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          I thought it was obvious that freaky had the orb already.

          I mean, even he's not dumb enough to fake seering someone if he didn't have the seering orb.

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #95
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            I'm more mad that you'd rather have a go than be constructive with your feedback. At least you have done now.

            Sorry dude but pnt these things are too hard to ignore.
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #96
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Originally posted by pntballa18
              I thought it was obvious that freaky had the orb already.

              I mean, even he's not dumb enough to fake seering someone if he didn't have the seering orb.
              you forgot to place "MASSIVE SARCASM QUOTES" around your post

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #97
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by SethSquall
                I'm more mad that you'd rather have a go than be constructive with your feedback. At least you have done now.

                Sorry dude but pnt these things are too hard to ignore.
                First bit was aimed at Edu.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  whoever has the guard orb should guard themselves tonight, so the wolves will have a 50% chance of hitting the guy being guarded.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    that is, if it hasn't been used already.

                    Comment

                    • dooey100
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 370

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Good point. We can always hope though.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        pntballa18 - 5/8 - freakysnots, dooey100, emerald000, EnR, SethSquall
                        freakysnots - 3/8 - pntballa18, Einherjar_04, Halleys5thConcerto
                        T3hDDRKid - 1/8 - Meno_rocks123
                        DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz
                        Makilaz - 1/8 - edubardus
                        edubardus - 1/8 - DarkManticoreX2
                        EnR - 1/8 - argo15
                        argo15 - 1/8 - T3hDDRKid
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by SethSquall
                          The sensor has come out to me.

                          "freakysnots, halleys, and emerald all got orbs. (I don't know the colors)"
                          lulz halley is the wolf with the orb, get rid of him and the orbs will respawn

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Originally posted by edubardus
                            gg, spreading it.
                            Why do you care?

                            You were the person saying at least one wolf has the orb as of now. Based on that statement, either emerald or halley is a wolf with the orb. Based on my statement, halley is a wolf.

                            So therefore halley is a wolf with an orb, and you are either a wolf trying to hide this fact by misdirecting people, or you explain otherwise.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Originally posted by SethSquall
                              Fine, tell you what, I won't tell anyone anything anymore. Me and the sensor are just going to not say fuck all. Keep it to myself, Hell, don't bother asking me who to watch or who I did watch, If you're not going to trust me, I'm not going to trust you.
                              Did you ever think that fj was a wolf and he is using his powers to influence votes and drop moral?

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                I have special powers and can drop morale in an instant. I'm that good. Grow a ****ing brain freaky, you're going on nothing. Your 'ohmygod he's overreacting so he's definitely a wolf' arguments have been nothing but mere luck. Good, we have pnt. Goodm we have suspicion on halley. Seth should have not revealed all of the orb holders becuas eit compromises their lives and mnakes for more wolf targets that the human team can handle to protect.

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...