TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #346
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    MegamnGTX (10:17:01 PM): That's what i heard
    MegamnGTX (10:17:05 PM): Thanks thanks thanks thanks
    MegamnGTX (10:18:41 PM): Memo is dead

    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #347
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      hey manticore~

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #348
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Finding Memo.

        Apparently bdn can't get online. So here.

        Meno_rock123 - (3) - Fiction, Manti, Makilaz
        Darkmanticorex2 - (2) - Dooey100, Meno

        Meno_rocks123 Has been lynched by popular majority.

        also.....
        MegamnGTX (10:27:44 PM): Tell everyone that at the last minute mak died

        At the last minute Makilaz died too.

        1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
        2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
        3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
        4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
        5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
        6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
        7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
        8. rzr (twgXrzr)
        9. argo15 (argo1516)
        10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
        12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        13. EnR (RyanFFR)
        14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
        15. SethSquall (SethSquall)

        Send your pms to bdn, he says game continues.

        *edit* and DDR got a phantom.
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-24-2008, 08:40 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #349
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Damn.

          Comment

          • dooey100
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 370

            #350
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            cool, one wolf left

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #351
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              I've placed my guard.

              oh, the suspense

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • dooey100
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 370

                #352
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Did he guard himself?
                Did he guard me?
                Which one of us will the wolves kill now?

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #353
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Originally posted by dooey100
                  Did he guard himself?
                  Did he guard me?
                  Which one of us will the wolves kill now?
                  I could have guarded DDR, too!

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #354
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    lol, I was just about to say that, and I thought, "I better make sure no one else said it."

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #355
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Thank you all~<3

                      Night end very soon!

                      Also, for the lulz:
                      1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                      3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                      4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                      5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                      6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                      7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                      8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                      9. argo15 (argo1516)
                      10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                      11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                      12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                      13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                      14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                      15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                      Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-25-2008, 07:17 PM.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #356
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        dooey100 was under the flying tree when it landed, but the guardian pushed him out of the way at the last second.
                        ----------------------------------

                        What Day 5. 8:20 PM CST Sunday is the deadline.

                        1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                        2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                        3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                        4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                        5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                        6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                        7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                        8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                        9. argo15 (argo1516)
                        10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                        11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                        12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                        13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                        14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                        15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-25-2008, 07:19 PM.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #357
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use the red orb during the night bdn. I appreciate it! Had I of known I would of had an orb, I would have killed fiction with it and wolves would have won.

                          Manti

                          Post game please.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #358
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Correction, Wolved fiction, Found out who was guarded, orb'ed other player.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #359
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              ****. game's practically over. I hate myself
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #360
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                manti shouldn't have received an orb anyway since he already had one in possession on a previous phase.

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...