TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #166
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Instead of this 3 way fire-fight, Why don't we just have whoever has the Guard orb use it, Get the rest of the Orbs redistributed, and then whoever gets the seer orb use it on Halley.

    If somehow that doesn't work out, We just lynch both and we've got a wolf guarented.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #167
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by Halleys5thConcerto
      It wouldn't make any sense for me to use the red orb in any case.
      Going to mention this.

      Sir, you are approaching this the wrong way. If you are human (which I highly doubt), the first thing you would have done was say you have the blue orb which you still have or used night 1. Instead, you go and defend yourself and say you never used the red orb.

      Second, you would right away say if you have the blue orb and I have the yellow orb, then you would right away accuse emerald and state that you have the blue orb.

      Comment

      • Einherjar_04
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 68

        #168
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        Going to mention this.

        Sir, you are approaching this the wrong way. If you are human (which I highly doubt), the first thing you would have done was say you have the blue orb which you still have or used night 1. Instead, you go and defend yourself and say you never used the red orb.

        Second, you would right away say if you have the blue orb and I have the yellow orb, then you would right away accuse emerald and state that you have the blue orb.

        freakysnots (6:08:53 PM): because you are alt of pnt?
        freakysnots (6:09:01 PM): an lalt**
        freakysnots (6:09:04 PM): ant**
        freakysnots (6:09:06 PM): lol ant
        freakysnots (6:09:07 PM): alt**
        Jeremy0416 (6:09:16 PM): Yes, because I am that cool
        Jeremy0416 (6:09:22 PM): and my IP is different than pnts
        freakysnots (6:09:25 PM): Sigh..
        freakysnots (6:09:26 PM): listen
        freakysnots (6:09:47 PM): Basically I'm already confirmed I had the yellow orb.
        freakysnots (6:09:55 PM): Since neither emerald or halley objected
        freakysnots (6:10:04 PM): That says I 100% have and used the yellow orb
        freakysnots (6:10:12 PM): What is unconfirmed is that I used it on pnt
        freakysnots (6:10:13 PM): Now
        freakysnots (6:10:17 PM): Halley
        freakysnots (6:10:29 PM): the first thing he should have said was
        freakysnots (6:10:36 PM): he cant kill seth if he has the guard orb
        freakysnots (6:10:40 PM): or
        freakysnots (6:10:44 PM): he has the guard orb right now
        freakysnots (6:10:51 PM): and can prove that if he uses it
        freakysnots (6:10:53 PM): it will get redistributed
        freakysnots (6:10:55 PM): instead
        freakysnots (6:11:02 PM): he gives points on why he didn't use the red orb
        freakysnots (6:11:11 PM): does that explain everything?
        Jeremy0416 (6:11:30 PM): I don't know I can't read
        freakysnots (6:11:41 PM): /facepalm

        Thats about how much I listen to freaky. I bet he is a wolfy mc wolf (MW)
        Last edited by Einherjar_04; 01-15-2008, 04:13 PM. Reason: I ADDED IM LOL
        AIM = Jeremy0416
        -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
        -Yes, I am crazy.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #169
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Freaky, Stop jumping all over him.

          He basically said: "It wouldn't make sense for him to use the red orb if he had it."

          The Pnt X Halley convo thing is stuid too, There's been loads of times I haven't been able to send convo's to other people because of AIM or whatnaught.

          I want to talk to fiction, emerald, freaky and Halley when I get home.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #170
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            [18:09] freakysnots: Basically I'm already confirmed I had the yellow orb.
            [18:09] freakysnots: Since neither emerald or halley objected
            [18:09] freakysnots: That says I 100% have and used the yellow orb
            [18:10] freakysnots: What is unconfirmed is that I used it on pnt
            [18:10] freakysnots: Now
            [18:10] freakysnots: Halley
            [18:10] freakysnots: the first thing he should have said was
            [18:10] freakysnots: he cant kill seth if he has the guard orb
            [18:10] freakysnots: or
            [18:10] freakysnots: he has the guard orb right now
            [18:10] freakysnots: and can prove that if he uses it
            [18:10] freakysnots: it will get redistributed
            [18:10] freakysnots: instead
            [18:10] freakysnots: he gives points on why he didn't use the red orb
            [18:11] freakysnots: does that explain everything?
            [18:11] Jeremy0416: I don't know I can't read
            [18:11] freakysnots: /facepalm

            k gonna post this to explain cuz he doesn't get it

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #171
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              onoz he edited the part where he said my thing made 0 sense and replaced it with the stuff i was going to post

              Comment

              • Einherjar_04
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 68

                #172
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                onoz he edited the part where he said my thing made 0 sense and replaced it with the stuff i was going to post
                No hablo englisho
                AIM = Jeremy0416
                -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                -Yes, I am crazy.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Originally posted by SethSquall
                  Ahh I is deaded. I had good news to tell too but had to wait for people to get online. I didn't post it because I didn't want people going "OH GOOD THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYONE"

                  Irony.

                  Not ending in spite though so good game everyone see you in the post game.
                  Sensor, if you have any idea about this, please say so when night ends.

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    nobody likes you freaky.

                    p.s I just got my grado sr325i headphones. Sooo sexy. pictures later.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      [18:31] freakysnots: So i'm a Mc Wolf
                      [18:31] Jeremy0416: no
                      [18:31] Jeremy0416: your MW
                      [18:31] freakysnots: ic
                      [18:31] freakysnots: explain your brillant deduction
                      [18:32] Jeremy0416: Your trying to play the votes against good humans, with seering of yellow orb, emerald using red orb on seth, and wolf kills
                      [18:33] freakysnots: k you caught me
                      [18:33] freakysnots: i'm the mw
                      [18:33] freakysnots: gg
                      I give up, gg, lynch me tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • Einherjar_04
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 68

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        freakysnots (6:33:36 PM): k you caught me
                        freakysnots (6:33:38 PM): i'm the mw
                        freakysnots (6:33:39 PM): gg


                        Proof
                        AIM = Jeremy0416
                        -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                        -Yes, I am crazy.

                        Comment

                        • Einherjar_04
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 68

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Jeremy0416 (6:39:26 PM): Do I get epix now
                          freakysnots (6:39:38 PM): You get a prize.
                          Jeremy0416 (6:39:40 PM): What
                          freakysnots (6:39:47 PM): It is a surprise
                          freakysnots (6:39:49 PM): All because of that
                          freakysnots (6:39:51 PM): I am going to wolf you
                          freakysnots (6:39:52 PM): and kill you
                          freakysnots (6:39:54 PM): and own you
                          freakysnots (6:39:55 PM): etc
                          Jeremy0416 (6:40:01 PM): ****I just realized its night
                          freakysnots (6:40:07 PM): yea
                          freakysnots (6:40:08 PM): its night
                          freakysnots (6:40:11 PM): imma wolf you
                          freakysnots (6:40:42 PM): better beg for the guard
                          freakysnots (6:40:43 PM): cuz ur dead

                          GG to me.

                          freakysnots (6:41:04 PM): might as well give u the other wolf names
                          Jeremy0416 (6:41:02 PM): Well played sir
                          freakysnots (6:41:11 PM): 3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                          4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                          5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                          Jeremy0416 (6:41:09 PM): /bow
                          freakysnots (6:41:11 PM): wolves.
                          freakysnots (6:41:16 PM): i'm the mc wolf
                          freakysnots (6:41:16 PM): gg
                          Last edited by Einherjar_04; 01-15-2008, 04:41 PM. Reason: wolf names
                          AIM = Jeremy0416
                          -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                          -Yes, I am crazy.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            holy **** stop editing your posts
                            double-post

                            Comment

                            • Einherjar_04
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 68

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                              holy **** stop editing your posts
                              double-post
                              Didn't want to edit my post, excuse me
                              AIM = Jeremy0416
                              -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                              -Yes, I am crazy.

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Originally posted by Einherjar_04
                                Didn't want to edit my post, excuse me
                                it's a serious offense. don't do it again.

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...