TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #316
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Originally posted by Einherjar_04
    Obligatory don't taze me bro post.
    obligatory shut the fuck up already post.


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • meno_rocks123
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2324

      #317
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by thunderstrike687
      obligatory shut the fuck up already post.
      Obligatory QFT post.

      so my english teacher dropped me 40% because I forgot to take out "draft" from my essay and I'm now getting 22% so I'm not allowed on the computer until my next report card (around easter). So I'm going to ask for a sub now and see y'all (lol texas) around easter.

      This incredibly long post was made on a Wii.

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #318
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        meaning 40% overall this term

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #319
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Where the hell is Kazatshu. I want to know if I'm dead or not.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Einherjar_04
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 68

            #320
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Originally posted by thunderstrike687
            obligatory shut the fuck up already post.
            Obligatory I hate you all never coming here again so have fun with your wasteful lives on this queerbag game.
            AIM = Jeremy0416
            -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
            -Yes, I am crazy.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #321
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              K I'm sick of this.

              Next dead person to talk gets their post deleted.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #322
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                EnR is hit by a flying tree.

                ---------------------

                EnR has been killt. It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends at 6:30 PM Thursday CST.

                1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                9. argo15 (argo1516)
                10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #323
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Einherjar, if you leave you suck
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #324
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Damnit.

                    That's all I have to say.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #325
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Why the hell are me and edu still alive.

                      Seriously.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #326
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Because you're wolves, obviously.

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #327
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          rush voting on <player> go

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #328
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Originally posted by Einherjar_04
                            Obligatory I hate you all never coming here again so have fun with your wasteful lives on this queerbag game.
                            Stay on WoW kid.


                            Okay I promise, im done.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #329
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              **** anyone who quits the game. I don't want to have no players left and have to send out lots of invites to people who played before and get perma'd for spamming. ****ers.

                              vote people
                              Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-23-2008, 09:12 AM. Reason: one letter makes a difference
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #330
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                I'm out for most of today.

                                Because the longer you wait...

                                the longer you'll wait...

                                to see Wicked.

                                Wicked!

                                Wicked.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...