TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #136
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    Freaky, how the hell does edu factor into this?
    Note: I kindly bolded / italtisized my writing to show sarcasm. Laugh with me please.

    (4:10:08 PM) freakysnots: tell edu to think the next time he trys to bs
    (4:10:22 PM) Halleys4th: idk what you're on about with edu
    (4:10:32 PM) Halleys4th: I haven't talked to him outside the forum once this game
    (4:10:43 PM) freakysnots: k
    (4:10:49 PM) freakysnots: that gives me even more reason to suspect edu
    (4:10:52 PM) freakysnots: since you are about to die
    (4:10:57 PM) freakysnots: and you are claiming you never talked to edu
    (4:11:04 PM) freakysnots: you are hiding something
    (4:11:06 PM) freakysnots: gj
    (4:11:10 PM) freakysnots: u screwed up even more
    (4:11:44 PM) Halleys4th: you're an idiot
    (4:11:55 PM) freakysnots: k
    (4:12:09 PM) Halleys4th: whatever
    (4:12:14 PM) Halleys4th: you'll see in the post game
    (4:12:32 PM) freakysnots: haha
    (4:12:35 PM) freakysnots: that is what everyone says

    Not really evidence but freedom of speech. I just want to post it for the lulz.

    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #137
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by Halleys5thConcerto
      And Freaky we can suppose away at my "strategy" for using the red orb, but it's silly because my so called "heavy suspicion" seems more like a figment of your imagination than anything else. There is no proof for my guilt other than your supposed understanding of a connection with me and pnt. And you don't really have any proof other than that one convo.
      agreed, though being on the list still heavily incriminates you.

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #138
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        1. He lied about the client refusal.

        2. He was connected to pnt who was a wolf.

        3. He was the one who had an orb and seth got killed.

        Sir fj, are you blind?

        Comment

        • Halleys5thConcerto
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 30

          #139
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Ok, I'm not sure what the deal is with Pidgin, but I definitely thought I tried it the other night and it didn't work. It's possible that I had something else "copied" by accident. I don't really see why this is such a big deal, though. Again, it seems like we're focusing in on the things other than logic here. Seems like a good manipulation tactic, so be weary...

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #140
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            Note: I kindly bolded / italtisized my writing to show sarcasm. Laugh with me please.

            you didn't answer his question.

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #141
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              1. I don't know what you're talking about.

              2. I don't see the connection. Nobody does.

              3. Emerald could have killed seth, too.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #142
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by edubardus
                you didn't answer his question.
                You want answers? I will post every bit tiny bit of evidence against you.

                Wait 10 minutes for my genius writing.

                Comment

                • Halleys5thConcerto
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 30

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Point taken, edu. I was referring more to my supposed guilt before seth's death. I agree that it has to be either me, emerald, or freaky.

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    You want answers? I will post every bit tiny bit of evidence against you.

                    Wait 10 minutes for my genius writing.
                    ego BOOST

                    you're being incredibly obnoxious.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      You're stalling because there is no evidence.

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        You're stalling because there is no evidence.
                        no, he's giving his genius some time to gently flow through his fingers onto the keyboard, waiting for us to be dazzled by his utterly undeniable skill.

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          I also demand that emerald show up at the thread.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Night 1.

                            [00:54] freakysnots: oh
                            [00:55] freakysnots: well it's night 1
                            [00:55] fikshonjunkshon: I know.
                            [00:55] freakysnots: a little too early to make any accusations
                            [00:55] freakysnots: even though pnt is a wolf
                            [00:55] fikshonjunkshon: that's great you're concluding things this early
                            [00:55] fikshonjunkshon: good work, keep going.
                            Not very significant. Simply states I mentioned to him about pnt. Incase you can't tell, fj was trying to be funny.

                            Day 1

                            Fun Facts.

                            - FJ acted surprised when I said pnt was seered red, and wasted no time shooting down my idea and giving posibilities of pnt being a wolf or a red miller.

                            - FJ stated that the wolves have a chance of having an orb, which lead to him saying it was a bad idea for the watcher to come public, which finally lead to him not explaining it, and finally lead to the death of the watch in day time.

                            [I did not think at the time the watcher was in any danger, and the only way someone would think that is if the wolves can kill during day time. When Seth posted the sensor's readings, fj claimed that he was in danger and only should have listed two of the names. The only way I see someone reacting this way was if they are assuming the wolves have an vigi orb (Wolves tend to assume and be over protective and it would make perfect sense if he was a wolf, knew halley had the vigi orb, and said Seth was in danger), but he went on defending halley saying how he is not a possible wolf and at the same time say Seth is in danger.]

                            - FJ keeps on defending halley, and attacking my statement about halley being connected to pnt.

                            - FJ said that the sensor is fake if halley was not in the list.

                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: I was right int he middle
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: thinking for both sides
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: I went for pnt the more I thought of it
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: what sold me
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: was the sensor coming out
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: because if a false sensor had come out
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: halley would have not
                            [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: been in the list.
                            Not nearly enough evidence but I will get you eventually.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Easy solution to this?

                              have emerald use his orb on someone, Orbs get redistributed, whoever gets the yellow orb seers halley.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Halleys5thConcerto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 30

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                woah, woah. The only problem with your idea is that you're assuming I've used my orb and that emerald hasn't used his. I haven't heard a word from emerald, so I'd like to hear his case, because if you ask me he's still highly suspect.

                                Comment

                                Working...