TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #46
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    I don't think many people read this.

    LOLOL PNT WAS SEERED RED.

    in b4 pnt pleads insanity

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #47
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      FJ mentioned something about wolves + items + blah blah blah, and I don't think guards guard items etc.. etc..
      sry i'm a dumb ass

      Originally posted by From global anouncement
      Guardian guards against any kind of death except lynching.


      Carry on.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #48
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        pntballa18 - 2/8 - freakysnots, dooey100
        freakysnots - 2/8 - edubardus, meno_rocks

        Yet to vote: everyone else
        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-14-2008, 06:15 AM.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #49
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Sigh

          Alright, I'm the watcher. The reason I didn't say sooner was because it was dead in here. I didn't want to come out and no-one but the wolves see it. I planned to come out in the day, I thought that was a reasonable plan. Not when wolves could all vote to kill me and the guard not be active and miss guarding me.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #50
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            I haven't voted yet...

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #51
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              also, the sensor should not come out. It's bad enough that the watcher already has.
              More on this later when I fully wake up and get out of class.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #52
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Well, Gives us 3 guarded candidates. 4, Since the Orb guarding lasts 2 nights. Even if a wolf does get one of the guards, Thats still a lot of people that can't be touched.

                This game is pretty much slanted to us to be brutally honest.
                I thought the guard orb guards during two phases: night and the following day and doesn't work on lynches.

                I can only see the two players get guarded at a time, and I don't understand how the watcher works as a 'seer,' manti. He's incredibly weak and needs an ****load of luck to even get a wolf - not to mention that we need someone to actually die to get the name of the attacker. Total give and take. Which sounds unreasonable at times, given the situation.

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  HEY GUYS

                  EVERYONE BELIEVE THE ****ING RETARD

                  What freaky has been doing is typical wolf behavior. He tries to find something to go on night one, and then pounces and never looks back the next day (ie: me and halley last game). He obviously has some orb, or else the sensor or whatever would rat him out.

                  OR

                  if he's not a wolf, even though I extremely believe he is,


                  Red Miller is RED when seered by a human, and GREEN when seered by a wolf.

                  Honestly, being seered red means absolutely nothing in this game.

                  freaky

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    So basically a mason comes out and start the alliance. If there are counter claims, then the masons can fight each other w/e **** happens. With 2 wolves gone, they would be stupid to fake mason since that would require 2 more wolves and well that just doesn't work.

                    I'm a little light headed or something so stuff happens kill pnt, one mason come out to start alliance, blah blah blah.
                    the masons are useless.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      they're green humans who just happen to know each other. we want a blue alliance, thanks.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Halleys4th (10:15:40 PM): hey
                        Halleys4th (10:15:46 PM): what's your role this game?
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:02 PM): human
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:05 PM): no orb either
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:06 PM):
                        Halleys4th (10:16:07 PM): haha
                        Halleys4th (10:16:11 PM): me neither
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:24 PM): are you human?
                        Halleys4th (10:16:25 PM): yeah
                        Halleys4th (10:16:28 PM): no orb either
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:51 PM): well, looks like you learned not to come out to me
                        merlonifan28 (10:16:52 PM): lol
                        Halleys4th (10:17:07 PM): lol

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by edubardus
                          the masons are useless.
                          Thanks for quoting this, because I skipped everything he said cause he's a moron.

                          Can anyone else see that he's just trying to get blues to come out? We already have one blue, there is absolutely no need to have another come out

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            also that is the only conversation that i've had with halley so far, and as you can see, it is very wolfish.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Yeah I read the Global pm wrong the first time. I thought it said two nights and it said two Phases. =/

                              What I meant about the watcher being a seer is this:

                              Guard guards the watcher, leaving 1 person untouchable to the wolves.

                              Watcher Watches over someone. While the person is far from untouchable, If the wolves do attack the watched person, GG to a random wolf. (This includes MW), And the wolves do not want to attack this person either, which leaves a second person they can't really wolf

                              Blue orb guard someone each night, and co-ordinate the guard with what the watcher is doing. Other than the nights where the blue orb goes to a wolf, This gives us a third person who's got some type of protector over him/her.


                              Secondly, Now that the watcher has come out, sensor goes to Seth, Along with everyone who has an orb and Seth co-ordinates information. This way, we know who's got what orb, and we can keep track of them throughout the game.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • edubardus
                                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 797

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                At least one orb is in wolf possession. It would balance the game if they did. If what freaky claims is true then it's possible that the guard orb is in wolf possession.

                                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                                Comment

                                Working...