TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #301
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    einherjar is silly.

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #302
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      einherjar for trying to kill the sensor.

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #303
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        ein sure why not.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • Einherjar_04
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 68

          #304
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          einherjar for trying to kill the sensor.

          Einherjar
          AIM = Jeremy0416
          -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
          -Yes, I am crazy.

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #305
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            SUICIDE

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • dooey100
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 370

              #306
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              einsounds good

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #307
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Random person for the win?

                ein

                although edu hasn't cleared himself with me either.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #308
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Makilaz and his friends were in a mischeivous mood and decided to throw rocks at Einherjar from a hidden position. However, they misjudged their own strength, killing Ein with the rocks they threw. All they could do was stare at him blankly.

                  ---------------------

                  Einherjar has been insta'd. It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends at 6:30 PM Tuesday CST.

                  1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                  2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                  3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                  4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                  5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                  6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                  7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                  8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                  9. argo15 (argo1516)
                  10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                  11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                  12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                  14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                  15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #309
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Rofl, just came by to take a look and all I see is the sensor voter dead XD, anywayz...On AIM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #310
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Originally posted by edubardus
                      SUICIDE
                      ahahhahahaha

                      that made me crack up for some reason

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #311
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Halo
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #312
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          pssst, hurry up, I just won my jtwg!

                          Comment

                          • Einherjar_04
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 68

                            #313
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Obligatory death post, obligatory you guys are retarded,

                            and obligatory you will see I am right and be like jeez, why didn't we listen to Ein?
                            AIM = Jeremy0416
                            -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                            -Yes, I am crazy.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #314
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              You only get a death post if you're wolved, FYI.

                              Comment

                              • Einherjar_04
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 68

                                #315
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Obligatory don't taze me bro post.
                                AIM = Jeremy0416
                                -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                                -Yes, I am crazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...