TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
halley simply agreed that he's a wold candidate because both halley and emerald had orbs during the vigi. I don't see why you needed to emphasize that portion of the sentence and make it seem as if that was your reasoning for your vote.
halley and emerald are still under check in my book. I can't decide.Originally posted by j-rodd123wowComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
So Edubardus talked to me on AIM and flamed me out called me retarded and racial slurs.
Not very nice sir, real classy.AIM = Jeremy0416
-"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
-Yes, I am crazy.

Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
*strech and yawn* I'm here, waiting for PM.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
Ever thought about actually giving some evidence against me other than "I'm not a wolf?" I think that would be really clever for you to do so. Because if there was as much evidence as you implied there is, there wouldn't be such a debate on who is a wolf. Even myself would want to know what proofs everybody has against me other than the fact I got an orb.Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
obligatory human post. Update me guys, I'm not psychci, I don't know everything that's happened.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
I read this page only and am going to vote Halley for, what I think, is obvious reasons. And just a question for BDN: what happened to story lines and plots?
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
rzr, read through the thread. Don't make votes based on one page.
It could easily be Emerald too.
Fiction and I talked last night, and basicaly we came up with a couple scenarios. (I think Fiction's are slightly different)
1) Pnt and halley are wolves: Freaky makes a connection only he sees, and gets really lucky with the seering orb. Freaky is human, emerald is human.
2)Pnt was red miller and defended Halley because they're IRL freinds. Freaky has lynched two humans, Freaky is human, Emerald is wolf with vigi orb.
3)Pnt was red miller, Halley is wolf: Also a possible scenario because of vigi orb.
4) Freaky and Emerald are wolves: Freaky got really lucky and seered the red miller, or just made up a seering and emerald has the vigi orb. ~~~OR~~~ Emerald had the seer orb, and freaky had the vigi orb.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
I still want to add that I have the blue orb in my possession and I would like people to contact me on how to use it to prove myself innocent. Also rzr, welcome to the game!Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
<3 emerald, I missed it and I have some kick ass news for you guys. Manti, IMO it could just as easily be half the people on here. I'll PM BDN and see what freak'y done before I came since he's gone I won't know.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
pretty much.
the orb type doesn't matter at this point because it is certain that frekay had the seering orb when he seered pnt as red miller or wolf. The only case that would debunk this would be the seemingly small, yet not entirely improbable, possibility that freaky is a wolf who either seered pnt as the red miller and took that as an opportunity to lynch him and take someone else down with him (due to the context of their bull**** conversation), or he never had the orb in the first place and decided to just go for it. However, this looks imnprobable as freaky would need a sensor to prove he had the orb. I doubt that the sensor is fake, but who knows?
Also, argo's post seemed interesting.
freaky was eliminated from the game, argo died and makes a rather hinting or misleading post.Originally posted by ARGOrofl, Well i can guess why i died. Hope you guys see it.
argo could have been our sensor, and if the sensor does not come out during the next phase I will assume that argo was the sensor or that the sensor was killed that night. It won't make a difference either way.
Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
Freaky/Me is not a wolf edu. No worries there, I'm looking at halley becuase of emeralds quote in his vote.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
you could vote for either of them and be either correct or wrong. It won't make a difference. I will ask you to dig further before you establish a vote. I'm still not quite sure on who to vote for.
Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/Comment
-
Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion
Hmmm, I guess edu's right. I'll keep my vote but not for long (possibly). Also, I asked BDN, freaky did nothing like items or anything. Just normal human stuff.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
Comment